::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 19!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pictures from the "retreat". I say "retreat" because somebody lied. It wasn't a retreat. It was a workshop. I spent most of the day listening to someone present. :mad: Only had an hour and a half to retreat. I got 3 CEUs for being there. What am I going to do with CEUs? Very disappointing. I needed a real retreat. (I did buy a Gregorian Chant CD and a book by Richard Rohr.)

The place was lovely, however. I will go back on my own and have a real retreat. I think I will give myself a night or two there as a Christmas present!
View attachment 72292
View attachment 72293

Looks beautiful.

It was. Lovely weather. Gorgeous fall leaves. Very peaceful. Good lunch and met some nice folks.

It wasn't a bad day. I just needed a more retreat and less workshop.

QUESTION OF THE DAY

You just won the lottery. Do you take the lump sum or the annuity?

I take the lump sum. Pay of all debt, buy a house with cash, and then save whatever is left.
If the Annuity is over 100K/Yr, I might take that though.

So what's the Niel Diamond deal. People don't like his voice? He did something horrible?

He's easy to make fun of, but perhaps not as easy as, say, Wayne Newton!

I like his songwriting so I have no problem with him. I don't think I would ever go see him in concert though.

Barry Manilow, Barbra Streisand, and Neil Diamond, they all make me want to bleach my ears.

I have no clue....what is a CEU?

Pictures from the "retreat". I say "retreat" because somebody lied. It wasn't a retreat. It was a workshop. I spent most of the day listening to someone present. :mad: Only had an hour and a half to retreat. I got 3 CEUs for being there. What am I going to do with CEUs? Very disappointing. I needed a real retreat. (I did buy a Gregorian Chant CD and a book by Richard Rohr.)

The place was lovely, however. I will go back on my own and have a real retreat. I think I will give myself a night or two there as a Christmas present!
View attachment 72292
View attachment 72293
View attachment 72294

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom