::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 19!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Traffic is crazy this morning! Got on TheBus 40 minutes ago and have only gone about 8 miles. With only two roads into town, one accident can ruin everything...

According to Google, we have only traveled 6.5 miles(!) And there are THREE accidents. One I have already passed. One is where the two routes into town come together. It is going to be a long commute today.

According to Google, we have only traveled 6.5 miles(!) And there are THREE accidents. One I have already passed. One is where the two routes into town come together. It is going to be a long commute today.

How early do you leave for work each day?

I am tired. Last night I worked on scrubbing and mopping the kitchen floor. It took about 3 hours and I need to move the couch tonight to finish. No one has cleaned the floor in a long time. I also made chocolate pumpkin cake, did laundry, dishes, and get ready for today.

I'm looking forward to Saturday, it will be my first day off in 2 weeks. I am using the time to pack for Tampa. I also plan to make a trip to Goodwill to get rid of clothes and things I don't use.

I used to try and get the 5:30 bus every day. Traffic in the morning was much less. But the afternoon still sucked. Plus, I often found I was stuck at work, so I ended up coming in early, staying late, and then traffic. 12.5 hours away from home each day got old really fast. Now it's "only" 11 hours away from home each day. I get some breaks though, like work from home days at least once a month. And I am salary, so I can just leave if it is not busy...

I used to try and get the 5:30 bus every day. Traffic in the morning was much less. But the afternoon still sucked. Plus, I often found I was stuck at work, so I ended up coming in early, staying late, and then traffic. 12.5 hours away from home each day got old really fast. Now it's "only" 11 hours away from home each day. I get some breaks though, like work from home days at least once a month. And I am salary, so I can just leave if it is not busy...
12.5 is too much.
I'm pretty lucky it takes me around 25 mins to get to both jobs, but I am dreading the winter days when I will have to leave much earlier in the morning.

Levi won Hardees coupons off the radio. Anyway, we went and ate out burger.
Super good, but I felt like poo all day!!!

The better I eat, the better I feel!

Are you still exercising?

Yes. I went back to my girly gym and about broke the equipment. My goal is to hit it at least three times a week and weather permitting ride my bike there and back. Yesterday I felt soooo crapy I skipped it and layed down for a nap instead.

Food is fuel, I know that but I had no idea what a change 6 weeks of eatting healthy would do for my energy. I am kinda glad that happened b4 Halloween. Swearing off sugar has been a real eye opener.

I have decided if I really want something sweet that I will take just one or two bites from now on.

Mine was 7.9.

I'm slowly closing in on acceptable.

I take care of people my age (that'd be 15-20 years younger than you) with no toes because they don't live the Yoda lifestyle. I know I refuse to be one of those people. It's a fight, but it's one I'm gonna win :)

I take care of people my age (that'd be 15-20 years younger than you) with no toes because they don't live the Yoda lifestyle. I know I refuse to be one of those people. It's a fight, but it's one I'm gonna win :)

Point taken.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom