::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 19!

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are tilling up the back yard tomorrow. It's severely compacted from the backhoe that went through it earlier this summer when we replaced the fence. We're planning to put in a cover crop for the winter, than tilling it again in the spring and leveling off the yard. We'll finally be able to get rid of the *&#%&$ hidden potholes in the lawn.

I tilled up my backyard to make it level for a cheapy pool this past summer. The ground was hard clay, and the tiller beat me half to death.

Zippy's is a Hawaiian staple. I think if Zippy's went out of business there would be riots. They are a local chain, and there are lots of them, one less than a mile from my house. Yes we eat there too!

Good! Because when I looked it up, it said Zippy's had closed. Maybe it was just one location.

Good! Because when I looked it up, it said Zippy's had closed. Maybe it was just one location.

BTW, the only thing I didn't like was that the fried chicken had the skin on. Never had it fried like that before. Once I got the skin off, it was great.

Ukulele Underground Forums Statistics
Threads:90,316 Posts:1,557,585 Members:107,964 Active Members:2,385 Welcome to our newest member, earltomas

^^^ This is at the bottom of the 'Forum' page. Notice the active members list. Last week at this time, it was a little over 2,400. It seems to be dropping steadily even though there is another newest member at least a couple of times a day. Evidently, actively posting people are dropping off faster than new people are signing up.

Let's see, we like
Korean Chicken
Chili Nachos
Chicken Katsu / chicken katsu curry
Zip PAC
Chili moco
Won ton mein
Hot turkey sandwich
Napples
Did I mention they have a HUGE menu?
Kind of like Denny's plus local food.

Holy crap!! I loved their chili! If we ever go back, I'm making a special trip just for that!!

Even better? A teacher didn't realize that Cliff's Notes is two words.

Bwahahahahahaha!!

I didn't even notice that. I'm getting slower and slower in my old age. I also think working nearly 7 straight years of midnights is contributing to that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom