::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 19!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mom is back. :). Diminished, for sure, but back. We are discussing the Tibetan book of the dead... And yesterday morning she could barely say yes or no.

Mom is back. :). Diminished, for sure, but back. We are discussing the Tibetan book of the dead... And yesterday morning she could barely say yes or no.

So glad to hear she's improving! I just wish it didn't have to be so hard for her, and for you....

So glad to hear she's improving! I just wish it didn't have to be so hard for her, and for you....

She says she doesn't really remember anything between yesterday and her chair delivery, which was about ten days ago. Forgetting can be a blessing I think.

I'm okay. Could use a day off (or at last for this cold I am getting to abort its mission) but I'm alright.

Good morning, one and all! I've got a question for the computer-savvy among you.

Is there an easy way for me to connect my laptop to our printer? The printer is hooked up to our desktop machine. In order to print files from my laptop, I have always e-mailed them individually to the desktop computer, and then printed from there. But, now I have a lot of files to print (song sheets from my Rob Files to use at the jam session), and printing directly from the laptop would be so much easier.

Is it more than just plugging the printer's cable into the laptop?

Did you try banging on the side with your fist?

I got my annual flu shot this morning. Here's hoping it serves me as well this year as it has in years past (fingers crossed)....

I got my annual flu shot this morning. Here's hoping it serves me as well this year as it has in years past (fingers crossed)....
I need mine this week. Thinking about the shingles vax too. Not sure when I had pneumonia done last... I think that one is good for 3 years.

Good morning, one and all! I've got a question for the computer-savvy among you.

Is there an easy way for me to connect my laptop to our printer? The printer is hooked up to our desktop machine. In order to print files from my laptop, I have always e-mailed them individually to the desktop computer, and then printed from there. But, now I have a lot of files to print (song sheets from my Rob Files to use at the jam session), and printing directly from the laptop would be so much easier.

Is it more than just plugging the printer's cable into the laptop?

Lots of variables Don. Does your laptop have the same printer port as your desktop? If it does, do what Freeda's said. If it doesn't you're better off doing what you've been doing. If it's wireless you do what Freeda's said and then find it on your network.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom