::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 19!

Status
Not open for further replies.
You're not odd at all. We all just have different opinions. Britni P. left me feeling that way a bit too but I think she may just be a touch of a scared kid. Her mom seemed to be a force to be reckoned with. No idea, just my observations at NAMM.

Oh and I REALLY wanted to take Bruce S. home with me. He's adorable and has the same sweet demeanor as his brother and Aldrine.

Maybe I just like boy uke players......nah, I love Sarah M.

Bruce is fun!

I'm up to post 12101 in the first chapter, looking for my first post. No Rob yet. Apparently PoHo has not been coined yet. PW has been used. Lots of Jon, JT, Shane, Bratset, Mruketober and a good amount of Sally and Sukie. The trek continues.

I still follow Ole on FB. Gosh I don't remember mruketober......wait, was that the young guy who got banned because Hank didn't like him because of Aly? What was his name.....he frequented the jams too. I kinda felt sorry for him, he was just smitten. Many of us were smitten by Aly.

I'm up to post 12101 in the first chapter, looking for my first post. No Rob yet. Apparently PoHo has not been coined yet. PW has been used. Lots of Jon, JT, Shane, Bratset, Mruketober and a good amount of Sally and Sukie. The trek continues.

You should be seeing plenty of Andy about that time period as well. He and JT made the run to their personal 2Ks together during that chapter.

I still follow Ole on FB. Gosh I don't remember mruketober......wait, was that the young guy who got banned because Hank didn't like him because of Aly? What was his name.....he frequented the jams too. I kinda felt sorry for him, he was just smitten. Many of us were smitten by Aly.

That's him. I can't remember his name, either. He got pretty snitty about the jams near the end of his presence. I wasn't aware of an Aly thing, but then I've never been a jam person.

The kids were MONSTERS today! AUGH!!! Out of 19, only 6 did not clip down! (They have to move their clip down if they aren't doing what they should be - get to move it up if they are). A few were at the very bottom of the chart!

I threatened to cancel Christmas in our room, not do anything fun, and just do worksheets for the next two days!!

WHY am I knitting like crazy to make headbands for monsters?!?! WHY oh WHY?!?!? I'm sick of these headbands! (I'm sick of these little monsters right now . . .)

HURRY UP, Christmas break!!!!!!

AUGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!

Whew, I feel a little better now . . . Back to knitting for the monsters . . .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom