::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 19!

Status
Not open for further replies.
The kids were MONSTERS today! AUGH!!! Out of 19, only 6 did not clip down! (They have to move their clip down if they aren't doing what they should be - get to move it up if they are). A few were at the very bottom of the chart!

I threatened to cancel Christmas in our room, not do anything fun, and just do worksheets for the next two days!!

WHY am I knitting like crazy to make headbands for monsters?!?! WHY oh WHY?!?!? I'm sick of these headbands! (I'm sick of these little monsters right now . . .)

HURRY UP, Christmas break!!!!!!

AUGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!

Whew, I feel a little better now . . . Back to knitting for the monsters . . .

Bless your enemies. Do not curse but bless. And so you will heap coals of fire on their heads.

Bless your enemies. Do not curse but bless. And so you will heap coals of fire on their heads.

I think that was meant for adult enemies. The kids will just take the blessings as a given and continue to savage their environment.

We should ask Danny who's been involved with the most closed threads.

Gotta be Rick. He didn't even participate in the last one, it just had his name :)

We should ask Danny who's been involved with the most closed threads.

Gotta be Rick. He didn't even participate in the last one, it just had his name :)

T-------. He who may not be named. He was a super troll. This is way back when the mods were super tolerant and he was allowed to stay for a long time after we had all had enough of him. Jon, Stephen, Sukie and Rob should all remember him.

T-------. He who may not be named. He was a super troll. This is way back when the mods were super tolerant and he was allowed to stay for a long time after we had all had enough of him. Jon, Stephen, Sukie and Rob should all remember him.

Can't type his name. Nope. What a d*ck.

TANIZAKI!

I'm not afraid to name him. Just call me Harry.

SIGH . . . I know. But cursing them is easier. They aren't really my enemies anyway. I will bless the little devils . . .

Pizza party tomorrow. Our class won the pizza and I spent my money buying sodas and chips and dessert instead of asking the parents. Times are hard and most can't really afford it. Plus it worries the kids too much when they can't bring in the money.

I do love the little varmints . . . some days . . . but not today . . . :rolleyes:

Thanks for the reminder, TSM!

The kids were MONSTERS today! AUGH!!! Out of 19, only 6 did not clip down! (They have to move their clip down if they aren't doing what they should be - get to move it up if they are). A few were at the very bottom of the chart!

I threatened to cancel Christmas in our room, not do anything fun, and just do worksheets for the next two days!!

WHY am I knitting like crazy to make headbands for monsters?!?! WHY oh WHY?!?!? I'm sick of these headbands! (I'm sick of these little monsters right now . . .)

HURRY UP, Christmas break!!!!!!

AUGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!

Whew, I feel a little better now . . . Back to knitting for the monsters . . .

Lol, I work head start. We clip down too in most classrooms.

I still follow Ole on FB. Gosh I don't remember mruketober......wait, was that the young guy who got banned because Hank didn't like him because of Aly? What was his name.....he frequented the jams too. I kinda felt sorry for him, he was just smitten. Many of us were smitten by Aly.

I think he was banned alright. I don't know the reason though.

You should be seeing plenty of Andy about that time period as well. He and JT made the run to their personal 2Ks together during that chapter.

Sorry, yes Andy was there big time. I can't believe I left him out. Sorry Andy!

TANIZAKI!

I'm not afraid to name him. Just call me Harry.
Ohhhhhh Jon!!!! Oh gawd! I'm scared. What if he returns? You've called his name. This threads gonna need a good sage-ing. Be gone evil spirits!

This guy was baaaaad. As bad as they get. Started fights with everyone. He was pure monster.

SIGH . . . I know. But cursing them is easier. They aren't really my enemies anyway. I will bless the little devils . . .

Pizza party tomorrow. Our class won the pizza and I spent my money buying sodas and chips and dessert instead of asking the parents. Times are hard and most can't really afford it. Plus it worries the kids too much when they can't bring in the money.

I do love the little varmints . . . some days . . . but not today . . . :rolleyes:

Thanks for the reminder, TSM!

Nah. I've always been partial to the "coals of fire on their heads" part.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom