::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 19!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I must really like "guitar like" builds.

I've played about a dozen MB's now, and granted I'm not that good but I know what I like. They're beautiful, but if I were to get another uke I think I would lean towards a Ko'olau.

An MB would be third after a Ko'alou and then DeVine.

Yup.

"guitar like sound" for me.

DeVines are divine. Beau Hannam's work is stunning, too - I follow him on FB; some of his designs are really spectacular.

No. I may have to see if I can hunt it down. I have a really weird hatred for Diaz and typically avoid her movies.

That's generally how I feel about both Meryl Streep and Goldie Hawn. The only movie I enjoy with either of them has them both - Death Becomes Her. I like it because they really have a hard time of it.

They won't pay me to be a snowpocalypse coordinator. They'll be fine though. They have like 9 dietary people staying, which is plenty to get through breakfast.

That's generally how I feel about both Meryl Streep and Goldie Hawn. The only movie I enjoy with either of them has them both - Death Becomes Her. I like it because they really have a hard time of it.

I have to be in the mood to watch a Streep movie. Sometimes just seeing her face irritates me.

But I didn't see the butt, and those were all done by old people.

This act of weird was done by a younger person.

And there was cheekage under the stall partition. It wasn't sticking all the way into my stall, but enough to be like Hey...there's a butt invading my stall space. Like sometimes a purse strap will be on your side of the wall when they put their purse on the floor.

Which is another issue for me. Why put your purse on the bathroom floor? Icky. I don't even like it when my pants touch the bathroom floor.

Yuck. I won't put ANYTHING on a bathroom floor. If I'm traveling there has to be a way to suspend all of my luggage above the floor or I will be holding the pee in for the rest of the day.

But I didn't see the butt, and those were all done by old people.

This act of weird was done by a younger person.

And there was cheekage under the stall partition. It wasn't sticking all the way into my stall, but enough to be like Hey...there's a butt invading my stall space. Like sometimes a purse strap will be on your side of the wall when they put their purse on the floor.

Which is another issue for me. Why put your purse on the bathroom floor? Icky. I don't even like it when my pants touch the bathroom floor.

That's exactly why I don't buy used leather purses. I will buy cloth ones I can wash. I don't like it when my pants hit the bathroom floor either. And I don't get why they make the stalls so small you can't shut the door without cramming close to the toilet and trash box. I know someone that sells public bathroom stalls and I asked him that once. Lol

But no shoes. Shoes cannot be worn in the house.

You need socks or slippers.

Ah, ok. I've heard of people not liking bare feet, or bare feet on the floors. I just have never heard of foot oil.

Yuck. I won't put ANYTHING on a bathroom floor. If I'm traveling there has to be a way to suspend all of my luggage above the floor or I will be holding the pee in for the rest of the day.

Just put it in the empty urinal next to you.

He's an Aussie now living in Colorado. Google him. His Facebook page is "Beau Hannam Guitars." His work is stunning.

Beau Hannam does do beautiful work. It's wonderful how many top-notch luthiers there are out there these days (or maybe they were always out there, and we just know about them because of the interwebs). I hadda stop buying, as there's always another wonderful one to get!

At the last Dave Matthews concert I went to, my friend said she seen barefooted women in that bathroom. Gross.

Stay warm and safe StormHos.

For once, the western suburbs of Philadelphia are getting less snow, not more. Usually, if Philly gets an inch, we get 6. This time, however, Philly is getting 12-16", and we're only getting about 6". I can live with that.

Foot oil???

You'd have to ask my wife. No shoes allowed in the house, so no dirt gets on the floors. No bare feet allowed, as she is concerned about "foot oil" on the carpets. Socks only. Everyone must wear socks (she'll be happy to give you a pair, if you show up without them)....;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom