::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 19!

Status
Not open for further replies.
You'd have to ask my wife. No shoes allowed in the house, so no dirt gets on the floors. No bare feet allowed, as she is concerned about "foot oil" on the carpets. Socks only. Everyone must wear socks (she'll be happy to give you a pair, if you show up without them)....;)

Do you ever feel like a sneaky rebel, and go barefoot when she's not looking? Do your feet dream to be free?
(You can smack me now, lol)

Do you ever feel like a sneaky rebel, and go barefoot when she's not looking? Do your feet dream to be free?
(You can smack me now, lol)

Lol! I break lots of her rules (when she's away). Bare feet, eating in the living room, the whole nine yards!!;)

Wasn't grandma's fault. Dad probably treated the lawn with something and killed off the mycelium in the ground. The morels are just the bloom when two separate mycelium meet underground, you can't destroy them by picking the fruit.

Dad never treated the lawn a day in his life. All I know is they never came back after that, and we had them for years and years. Must have just been a coincidence.

Dad never treated the lawn a day in his life. All I know is they never came back after that, and we had them for years and years. Must have just been a coincidence.

Then it might have been just the right conditions. They like to feed on dead roots, probably had a dead tree that they fed on after it rotted they didn't develop anymore. Who knows, could have been something environmental like run off from an asphalt driveway or roof shingles that affected the mycelium after time.
I've got one spot that produced loads of mushrooms this past year, but that's only happened there twice in about 15 years. They are odd critters for sure.

Just heard that the neighbor selling the house next to the UWC field has rented it to a family. I'll have to give them a basic orientation to the neighborhood.

But I didn't see the butt, and those were all done by old people.

This act of weird was done by a younger person.

And there was cheekage under the stall partition. It wasn't sticking all the way into my stall, but enough to be like Hey...there's a butt invading my stall space. Like sometimes a purse strap will be on your side of the wall when they put their purse on the floor.

Which is another issue for me. Why put your purse on the bathroom floor? Icky. I don't even like it when my pants touch the bathroom floor.

yeah....um....this.

Lol! I break lots of her rules (when she's away). Bare feet, eating in the living room, the whole nine yards!!;)

Lol, I'm sure she knows you do this. It's probably not your feet that concern her...or your snacking. She probably likes letting her feet be free sometimes, too! Gotta live on the edge, occasionally! Lol

I only had one rule, and it's not needed any longer. Before we had our art room, my art desk was by our front door. I have a large Icarus Board on it, that my dad bought me as a gift. It's a tempered glass heated drawing board. They are rather expensive. Well since it was by the front door, people use to try to lay thier coats on it or thier purses. I was scared it would get scratched. I covered it with a towel, but I was still nervous. So people had to put their stuff on the couch. People still tease me about it. I know it was silly, but you can't really fix scratches in those and I knew no one would be able to replace it. I wouldn't ask that of someone, anyways. My dad is gone now, so it also has sentimental value.

If anyone here loves to draw, these are amazing. I found out about these on a colored pencil forum that doesn't exist anymore. http://icarusart.net/index.html

Oh boy, I see they now offer a heated painting board.

Congratulations!

He does beautiful work.

Beau Hannam does do beautiful work. It's wonderful how many top-notch luthiers there are out there these days (or maybe they were always out there, and we just know about them because of the interwebs). I hadda stop buying, as there's always another wonderful one to get!

He does beautiful work. We have an Aussie connection several different ways so there's that. His list is open, unlike, say, Chuck. He has a great background and great expectations.

Now I just have to get a whole lot better in a year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom