::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 19!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Me neither. After I get off work, it's the afforementioned tire appointment, then go home hook up the trailer, load up the bikes, and head out of town.

Then when we get there, set up camp, unload the bikes, eat dinner, then wind down.

Goodnight. Hope you have a great vacation.

That reminds me, the Challenger needs new rear tires soon.

You can only smoke them so long?

th

oh yea, we get our ink cartirdges filled at costco....so this last fill seems jacked up the photos are not coming out like they should....I think I will contact costco about it

I didn't know they did that. Will have to check that out. I hate buying ink, it is so freaking expensive.

And all caught up.

Good Saturday morning to all.

Nice to see you around a bit more Jelly. Enjoy your vaca.

I need to mow the lawn today, hasn't been done in over 2 weeks, 'cause of all the rain. Looks like it may rain again this morning too, so wee will see.

And all caught up.

Good Saturday morning to all.

Nice to see you around a bit more Jelly. Enjoy your vaca.

I need to mow the lawn today, hasn't been done in over 2 weeks, 'cause of all the rain. Looks like it may rain again this morning too, so wee will see.

We have been pretty dry up here. Most of the storms either go north or south of us. I'm going to say that we have had, maybe, an inch of rain spread out over the last two weeks.

I feel like I accomplished a lot today! Comforters cleaned, a donation run, cleaned everything out of and away from the wall we are taking down... Even got another seasons entry done.

On Sally's glowing recommendation I picked up a chrome book since my laptop is in the shop for three weeks.
I hope it works for you. I really like the simplicity of them. Something we just figured out, not sure if I warned you. You have to have a chrome compatable printer.

Trying to psych myself up for writing a final paper. Had to drag myself out of the apartment to a coffee shop because between my uke, my MLB.tv subscription and my knitting, there was no getting anything done.

While I also seem to have some god awful summer cold that's turned my nose into a faucet.

3 things on an island?

Tweezers
Mirror
Pumice stone

I refuse to die with calloused feet and hair where it shouldn't grow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom