::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 19!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good to hear Caleb is back to normal, well...normal-ish I guess. It will become his new normal.

Ignore me. I'm brain fried.

She was invited. She is an old friend of the male that he hasn't seen in years. They recently reconnected on Facebook.

I'm not angry at the male. He couldn't have known she is a crazy person. People change.

But I swear on all things holy if she makes one more passive aggressive jab at me I will make her eat her own liver.

Wow, I have never had a non-family member guest act like that. They would never come back.

I've been reading and watching a lot of dog stuff this month and I've got to say some of the information out there is flat out wrong.
One video said to never hug a dog because it is a very threatening dominant thing to do, but most dogs I know obviously like it.

There is a lot of conflicting expert advise out there. I have never had a dog that didn't love to be hugged.

Tammy!! You are about as accident prone as I am!

I had "the talk" with Matt last year. I thought about it for a few days, to try to cover everything important and tried to predict any questions.

The result, he was embarrassed, didn't say a word and it was over in a few minutes. I kind of felt disappointed, but relieved at the same time.

My dad never had any kind of talk with me. 6 kids later, I'm still confused.

Good morning, one and all! I've been to see the vampires this morning, and had some blood taken. Now I'm all set for next week's visit to Dr. Probe. I'm hoping for low(er) numbers and an unremarkable exam. Then I can do it all again next year....

The best of numbers to ya Don. The goal is to be unremarkable.

Thanks for the Birthday wishes yesterday. Hope everyone is doing well.

You're very welcome. Don't be a stranger.

I've been real tempted to get another Facebook account, because I know my stepson and daughter-in-law will be posting tons of pics of our granddaughter, when she's born. Yep!! They are having a baby girl!!

I have about ten, I needed friends when I was heavily into playing margaritaville on line. I guess I need to close them, haven't used them in years.

Last night someone called our landline at ten minutes before midnight, and woke me up. This morning, someone else called at ten minutes before eight, which woke me up, again. What the heck are people thinking?

When I was growing up, we were taught that you didn't phone anyone before 9am, or after 9pm, unless you had a prior agreement with the person you were calling....

Courtesy isn't really taught these days.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom