::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 19!

Status
Not open for further replies.
how about:::

Question
of
the
DAY??????

What job would you choose if money was not a factor?​

I would do my job... I just would like to make more money doing it.
We barely get by lately. As kids get older they get more expensive.

Question
of
the
DAY??????

I'd probably do a version of what I do now, but I'd do it differently.

That or manage a strip club. Get to know all the politicians who pass through.

once you book a trip on expedia can you cancel it if a better deal comes up??

we want to go to a friends birthday out there and found a good deal at 1208 for the 2 of us and we would arrive around the same time as the other people just on a different flight. But I see it fluctuates so much I wonder if a better deal will pop up??

Has anyone tried the "New" Google Drive?

If so, what are your thoughts?

Quite often I'm hesitant to change things when they seem to be working well.
I've seen many time where you get taunted to change to the new version, and are disappointed you did, and then can't go back to the way it was.

I use it extensively in school.

It's fine. Google doesn't do enough usability survey/observations before they unveil products though. Google Classroom is the most user unfriendly software I've ever used. They definitely let engineers run the show without teacher user input.

For sure!

I have no upper body strength. Well, I do... but not where I can do a pull up or anything. I can carry things, flip thigns, lift things, pile thing, stack haybales, all that... but ask me to do a pullup and I cant even bend my elbows an inch. I just don't work like that. Tire flip, warrior carry (where you carry your partner for 100 yards), not a problem. I could even use the rope to climb over the big wall. But ask me to do a monkey bar... nope.

Same here.

My football coaches used to tell me I was "farmboy" strong.

Question
of
the
DAY??????

Teacher.

It took a few years to get over the fact I'll never have big bucks, but I feel "rich" in so many other ways.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom