::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 19!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Came across this. Some really cool photos. The area under the stadium was used as living quarters at one point.

That's all right Spots.

After 14 years in Kansas I've come to the conclusion that K-State is the cool school. I went to a Land Grant school myself. Gotta love all the various aggies.

I see Mandi! Hi Mandi!

There are currently 2 users browsing this thread. (2 members and 0 guests)

consitter, Mandalyn+

I used to try and get the 5:30 bus every day. Traffic in the morning was much less. But the afternoon still sucked. Plus, I often found I was stuck at work, so I ended up coming in early, staying late, and then traffic. 12.5 hours away from home each day got old really fast. Now it's "only" 11 hours away from home each day. I get some breaks though, like work from home days at least once a month. And I am salary, so I can just leave if it is not busy...

If that was allowed here (and I wasn't locked in), I could do that quite often. :)

It was that good of an experience, eh?

Definitely. Band rehearsal was especially musigasmic. We played for three hours straight before we stopped for a break. We'd been playing for over an hour in the dark, but we didn't want to break the spell. It was awesome.

If that was allowed here (and I wasn't locked in), I could do that quite often. :)

It has only happened a handful of times in three years. I just mean that if I want to split 15 minutes early to catch a bus or get a head start on the drive, no one minds, provided stuff is done. Today the opposite happened. I was all set to slip out and try to catch the 4:00 to Ewa, but at 3:40 a problem popped up. I had to stay another hour. Got home after dark.

Definitely. Band rehearsal was especially musigasmic. We played for three hours straight before we stopped for a break. We'd been playing for over an hour in the dark, but we didn't want to break the spell. It was awesome.

You can make anything sound better than what it actually it, even if it's already great.

That's what I love about you. :love:

It has only happened a handful of times in three years. I just mean that if I want to split 15 minutes early to catch a bus or get a head start on the drive, no one minds, provided stuff is done. Today the opposite happened. I was all set to slip out and try to catch the 4:00 to Ewa, but at 3:40 a problem popped up. I had to stay another hour. Got home after dark.

Shi-it...it would happen 4 days a week here.

I would only stay the full day on the 5th because I felt obligated...and that would make me overly dedicated here.

Shi-it...it would happen 4 days a week here.

I would only stay the full day on the 5th because I felt obligated...and that would make me overly dedicated here.

On the other hand, when I was at the pen, it was at best, an hour and 15 minute drive (71 miles each way), then a 10 hour work day, that usually turned into 11. Sucked. Big time. Glad I'm out of that mess.

Last edited:
On the other hand, when I was at the pen, it was at best, an hour and 15 minute drive (71 miles each way), then a 10 hour work day, that usually turned into 11. Sucked. Big time. Glad I'm out of that mess.

In fact, comparatively, I'm in heaven here. I only live 5 miles away, and if I hit the curves just right, I can be here in 6 minutes. Rarely do I have to worry about staying over, and lately that's only one day a week when a particular dipstick is always late.

Even at that, it's a walk in the park. But, when the s** hits the fan, it REALLY hits the fan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom