::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 19!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I need to make myself a list of the songs I play that are jam friendly. I have a habit of changing keys to fit my voice, but I don't want to change keys just when I am jamming because I want to sound my best when leading a group.

We have a short-list of about 50 songs from our memorized repertoire that we take to jams. Lots of "classics" on it. All in "easy" keys for uke and/or guitar. :D

I think I mentioned here how much Mika LOVES her TV.

Yesterday driving home from basketball practice James asked "How come mommy didn't come today?"

"She stayed home so the cable guys could come and fix our cable.

"OH GOOD! Mommy will be in a good mood today."

(kind of sad really, but totally true)

Did I mention we upgraded (it finally works after two weeks) to Xfinitiy X-1?

FAST!

Granted, our old internet connection was DSL but the new stuff is fast.

And HD on our TV is now INCREDIBLE.

on a side note, many actors have terrible complexions

Can't believe I'm going to say this . . .

Take a look at a Chormebook. Might be perfect for what you'll use it for and much less spendy.

(wow that was hard)
yep. It was hard to not replace my iMac but the Chromebooks are perfect for me and the kids. I bought 4 of them.

yep. It was hard to not replace my iMac but the Chromebooks are perfect for me and the kids. I bought 4 of them.

If I were a math teacher I'd get a Surface Pro. Perfect for teaching math and writing tests. You can write out equations by hand on the tablet and will transpose it for you. Huge time saver for math teacher who used to have to use the "insert symbol" every time to do factors.

Personally, still a Mac fanboy for my own needs but there are a lot of cool products out there now.

I saw your FB posts. It is terrific!!! I am so happy for you.

It is addicting. I want to play more! So much! But I am a specific flavor of ukulele player that really is not professional, more entertaining, and what I really like to do appeals to a smaller crowd. Sigh... I really want to perform more though. I don't know what has happened to me, but I caught the bug!

It is addicting. I want to play more! So much! But I am a specific flavor of ukulele player that really is not professional, more entertaining, and what I really like to do appeals to a smaller crowd. Sigh... I really want to perform more though. I don't know what has happened to me, but I caught the bug!

Mim needs a band. I wish you lived out here. There's nothing more fun than being part of making music together and putting on a show. When everyone's grooving just right, the audience is dancing and you make eye contact with a band mate and smile. That's the best feeling ever. Oh and the getting paid thing doesn't suck either!

I really miss that.

Mim needs a band. I wish you lived out here. There's nothing more fun than being part of making music together and putting on a show. When everyone's grooving just right, the audience is dancing and you make eye contact with a band mate and smile. That's the best feeling ever. Oh and the getting paid thing doesn't suck either!

I really miss that.

Wahine reunion tour?

Wanna see the boys? :)
08ad1a28792175211dfc0dbdb549b374_zpsfc76217f.jpg

Awwwwww great picture!

I got distracted. Back to catching up!

I read through one of the threads that were cited and couldn't find a Mormon bias, then didn't bother to read through the other.

When anybody ends their UU handle with 'foofoo', I think that kinda speaks for itself, if ya know what I mean.

No, I don't really. What do you mean?

Not said in a B*****y way... just curious!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom