::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 19!

Status
Not open for further replies.
QUESTION OF THE DAY

You are being deported for crimes against ukulele. You have to choose a country in which to take refuge. What country do you choose?

You mean someone's been listening to my playing?

I think I'd choose Australia. I've always been fascinated by it, and the language barrier would be less (not absent, but less). Someday Elaine and I may actually make the trip. We need a few more years to save up for it....

What if Rel Bar leads a charge against you? Are you prepared for le pitchforks and torches?

I will go have a cigarette at a coffee place -- Ooooooh! Maybe I should be going to The Netherlands? -- and let what happens, happens.

That's odd. When I asked at the store (a year ago?), they said I HAD to buy a data plan to buy an iPad. Otherwise, I probably would have had one by now. I think they were more interested in selling the plan than the iPad....

Thats what it was. They make more commission off the plan then the actual Ipad

That's odd. When I asked at the store (a year ago?), they said I HAD to buy a data plan to buy an iPad. Otherwise, I probably would have had one by now. I think they were more interested in selling the plan than the iPad....

Next time don't dress like a sucker :)

QUESTION OF THE DAY

You are being deported for crimes against ukulele. You have to choose a country in which to take refuge. What country do you choose?

Kingdom of Hawaii

There I can be rehabilitated and returned to ukulele society.

Ireland probably. I love Irish music and play it all the time. I also have a high regard for Guinness. Kilbeggan's Irish Whiskey is another tasty treat from the old sod.

Or maybe Great Britain. I like English Literature, and Samuel Smith's Lager and McEwan's Scotch Ale are also highly regarded.

Drink up! There's more . . . :eek:ld:

So still waiting on the forms for the house. She said it would be later today but whatever. We are still drafting up a letter for the landlords which NJ state law is month to month we get to get out in 30 days.

So still waiting on the forms for the house. She said it would be later today but whatever. We are still drafting up a letter for the landlords which NJ state law is month to month we get to get out in 30 days.

We also would like to know when and if ever are we gonna meet the landlord as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom