::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 19!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can go along with that, too. The thing is, the successful rock bands that adopted the style so completely during the 80s were hair bands to me as well. Groups like Cinderella were totally the no-talent, high style bands, but there are others that, visually, were so similar it's hard to call them two different types.

I see what you're saying but I've always just thought of them as the no talent bands that fit the mold of a producer/label like boy bands. That's why I don't lump them with the hair bands.

Totally agree with you on Aeorosmith. I like their stuff from the '70's and I liked Sammy Hagar w/Montrose or Solo. Not a fan of the Van Hagar years.

Been at a conference/workshop all day.

Sitting in James' after school care parking lot listening to the Giants game.

I can't find my Hillsboro Hops cap so I go with the Giants!

Here you go!

618_348_hillsboro-hops-the-best-minor-league-hats.jpg

I'm apartment shopping online for the area we would be in, in Japan. I can't determine the rhyme or reason behind the pricing. But I'm trying to just get a realistic idea of the space and costs, since I'm not sure if we would be eligible for or want base housing.

IF he gets it. Which I need to keep saying to myself. But since the app officially went in this week I'm kind of tripping about it.

Lauren! How's life? Do you graduate this year? What are your plans?

Class of 2015!
Life is very very very very busy. Exciting and exhausting in equal parts. These days I'm mostly involved in my school choir (I am the president) and when I'm not singing im either working or doing homework. (Notice sleep is not included here.)
I plan to attend college for music and English or Writing. Location is still up in the air, but if it isn't here at home (Hawaii Pacific University, or University of Hawaii) it'll be somewhere in either Oregon, or California. Namely, I'm looking at George Fox, Seattle Pacific, The Masters College, and Westmont. There are others, but I've pretty much narrowed it down to those.

All my applications are due in exactly one month. WHOAH!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom