::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 19!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah I'm bummed but glad they gave an answer. Waiting is hard on him. He doesn't deal well with uncertainty.

We will keep plugging away at it.

To be filed under "This Is Why I'm Fat"

chocolate chip cookie cooling on the counter

butter also out on counter

Why not?

Local grocery store had butter on sale $2.88/pound. Limit 2. went through the line 4 times to get 8 pounds. This is how I know that it's holiday baking season. SHE starts hoarding butter.

I am officially sick. Ears, throat etc. Wahhhh!

Promised to take mom out tomorrow then I am spending the rest of the weekend in bed.

I just took a couple bites. I was just curious. Not really a sweets guy to begin with but that needed to be tried.

I'm an over eater not a snacker.

Well good for you. I could eat a whole pie by myself. And then an entire bag of chips. I like sugar and salt.

Yeah I've been overweight most of my adult life. Somewhere between child 3 and 4 I kinda lost control. I'm really hoping I've now learned my triggers and my relationship with food has changed for good. We'll see.

One benefit of being sick was I lost another 8 lbs. my appetite is tiny right now. Hoping it stays that way.

And for the record, it was pretty good. The sweetness of the cookie balanced the saltyness of the butter and it gave the cookie a creamy topping.

I think I'll send that in to weight watchers :)
I could smear butter on anything and be happy.

I am officially sick. Ears, throat etc. Wahhhh!

Promised to take mom out tomorrow then I am spending the rest of the weekend in bed.

Dang Freeda, I hope it wasn't me.

So sorry about Japan. But when one door closes, another one opens.
And Germany was just voted everyones favorite country.....or something like that.

Dang Freeda, I hope it wasn't me.

So sorry about Japan. But when one door closes, another one opens.
And Germany was just voted everyones favorite country.....or something like that.

No worries. I will get better. And something else will come up for hubby. :) everything in time.

Is this your only uke? And, what kind is it?
It was my Ohana concert.
I have a Luna Honu and 2 banjo ukes I play regularly as well.
But my Ohana really is the one I prefer to play. I'm glad to have it back. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom