::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 19!

Status
Not open for further replies.
right now its been extract with steeping of secialty grains. I want to do all grain in the future. I am gonna add the pumpkin around 20-30 mark of the boil. Its primarily all in the spices you add. Most commercial brewerys dont even add pumpkin.

I'm going to try doing BIAB with my ESB. The price difference on the grain vs. extract is pretty significant. I'm also going to look into washing my yeast from the amber that's currently in the fermenter, which will also save some $$$ (and make the process that much more personal).

No. Just no. I can NOT imagine Mike Hater to be anything but what he is.

That being said, I have worked with a guy who was transitioning to a girl. I could see that one.

I work with a girl who used to be a guy. Okay, she's a good 13 years older than me so calling her a girl probably isn't appropriate. Anyway, Louise is awesome. We went to the same high school - she was there at the same time my oldest brother was, though they didn't know each other.

Okay. Back to work. The nightmare shifts are over for the next six weeks or so, which means I will only be insanely busy and not simply insane. I'm sure glad to be back here, though.

I think this confirms my question! Awesome! I'm working up a recipe for an ESB right now...

What's up Baby Curtis! Nice. Not my favorite style but yes I brew. Mostly stouts and porters. They just started selling Deschutes around here. Still love me some Black Butte. Remember the exchange back in the day?

He is a big IPA fan, though - yuck. I always point out to him that the whole reason for the existence of the IPA is that England needed a way to get beer to India without it spoiling so they PACKED it full of hops. Basically an IPA is a beer full of preservatives.

Same reason Japanese beer is so carbonated. Made to poured into those dumb tiny glasses that cause it to foam a lot.

.... so calling her a girl probably isn't appropriate...

I don't mind being referred to as a girl. Or a lady. I don't particularly like ma'am, but that's what I usually call girls out of respect. I HATE when people call me young lady. I am not young. I find it to be highly insulting and irritates me to hell. Oh, I guess I already said that.

Ryes are typically similar to bourbons in their sweetness. I like all brown liquor but prefer Rye. If you get the oppurtunity, try Bulleit Rye (green label) and Bourbon (orange label). It is my favorite.

Thanks. I'll keep an eye out.

Hmm. You're right. It's been so long since I've given one that I guess I forgot that I always omit the T. It won't happen again.

I didn't notice before.

Pedantic?

Me too?

I don't know?

Kim said once that I'm compulsive, but in a good way?

Just a thought.

Please disregard, and go back to your normally scheduled activities.

I don't mind being referred to as a girl. Or a lady. I don't particularly like ma'am, but that's what I usually call girls out of respect. I HATE when people call me young lady. I am not young. I find it to be highly insulting and irritates me to hell. Oh, I guess I already said that.

Your younger than me.

How 'bout terms of endearment, Sweet Pea?

He he he. :)

Thread Information
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (1 members and 0 guests)
Ukulelerob

I guess I made everyone leave, back to work. Later!

If I get good at this I may look into contests...I have a friend who is huge into home brewing - grows his own hops - and he's won several awards. I'd ask for his help to get going with the contests...

yea I just want to see what other pros think of my beer.

He is a big IPA fan, though - yuck. I always point out to him that the whole reason for the existence of the IPA is that England needed a way to get beer to India without it spoiling so they PACKED it full of hops. Basically an IPA is a beer full of preservatives.

i dont like the ipas so much

I'm going to try doing BIAB with my ESB. The price difference on the grain vs. extract is pretty significant. I'm also going to look into washing my yeast from the amber that's currently in the fermenter, which will also save some $$$ (and make the process that much more personal).

I wanted to do that too with my last batch....still have not tried that yet....

What's up Baby Curtis! Nice. Not my favorite style but yes I brew. Mostly stouts and porters. They just started selling Deschutes around here. Still love me some Black Butte. Remember the exchange back in the day?

I do - that was fun! I was terrified it would break in the mail.

I still like porters but ambers and ESBs are my favorites...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom