::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 19!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah they have mentioned Snow! DOH!!!
I don't want snow, but I will fill up my gas can and have my generator ready!

Who the hell moves a holiday for football?

Here's one for you, Sally...it's not about sports, per se, but still....

Many years ago I was in charge of Christmas Pageants and Bible Schools at the church we attended. One year the Youth Pastor said the church was thinking of not having the Christmas Pageant because the season was maybe too busy what with school activities, yada, yada.. I just looked at him and asked him where the hell Christmas came from if not from church. Seriously? They actually had the stupidity to think that? Yes. We had a pageant that year. It was the last one I did.

I guess I shoulda seen it then that church isn't very important.

My big dog, Kanga, wont get up!

She is our loyal security system. She seemed to hurt her leg yesterday and the whole not getting up thing is super concerning me! She does not chase cars, so I have no idea what it might be. The vet gets in around 11am and if she does not get up before then we will make the trip down there.

My big dog, Kanga, wont get up!

She is our loyal security system. She seemed to hurt her leg yesterday and the whole not getting up thing is super concerning me! She does not chase cars, so I have no idea what it might be. The vet gets in around 11am and if she does not get up before then we will make the trip down there.

(((Kanga))) Poor pooch! I hope she's okay. We're worried about Beer,too. He won't eat today, and won't take his meds, even with peanut butter....

My Daisy goat is lame and I know no matter what soon we will have to put her down. As long as she has a good day, we let her go. But I know when it is time to go we will have to do it the hard day.

I had some sales yesterday that saved my life! WHEW!!!

This month has been baaaaaaad for the Mim. I am hoping next month will be amazing!
Fingers crossed!

Today for sure I winterize my office. All ukes going upstairs. The temp is dropping huge this weekend and it is easier to manage one room of perfect temperature and humidity than 5.

"Winterize" out here means I put on pants instead of shorts. I feel for you guys with snow and couldn't imagine freezing rain.

Me and the Minions last night at the Nursing Home:

1030141941g.jpg

Lettie and Ruby both won gift cards in the costume contest. $25 each. Woo hoo!

My costume! Which I loved! Especially the hair cause I think I look like a old school cheap baby doll that the kid cut the hair off and all that is left is the plugs. And Ruby and Lettie did those and I was putting my makeup on as they did it (because we were late) so that is why it turned out all thick and scratchy and all over the place, but I think that made it look even better!

1030141842c.jpg

1030141827.jpg

I really creeped Yonas out! He did not see me until we got home, but he could barely look at me!

OMG! Your kids got HUGE!!!!

Last night I had dream I was getting married and Mim was too...
To the same guy. It was interesting dream.

Bwah ha ha ha ha!

Woooooooow!

Was he hot?
He was young, tall, and skinny. We were all at my grandma's house making plans. You told me now that I'm getting married, I have to stop dating other guys. I was not happy about this and went to confront our fiancé (Hahahaha) that is when I woke up.

He was young, tall, and skinny. We were all at my grandma's house making plans. You told me now that I'm getting married, I have to stop dating other guys. I was not happy about this and went to confront our fiancé (Hahahaha) that is when I woke up.

MIM!!! You need to get out your dream book.

Not really, we still managed a lot of stupid kid stuff.

Oddly enough, with all the dumbass things I've done in my life and especially when I was younger, I never maliciously destroyed or defaced anyone's property. Respect for others was beat into my butt from an early age.

Oddly enough, with all the dumbass things I've done in my life and especially when I was younger, I never maliciously destroyed or defaced anyone's property. Respect for others was beat into my butt from an early age.

We never did any damage, soap, fireworks(which were illegal) that kind of stuff. Maybe an occasional pumpkin-naping.

They don't move the holiday, the move the official night of trick or treating, for any number of reasons. It was pretty common when I was growing up.

That's weird. It's never been move out here. Not in my lifetime.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom