::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 19!

Status
Not open for further replies.
When Chris was little I dressed as a witch. Or it could be when I was Dorothy to Paul's Wicked Witch.

"Winterize" out here means I put on pants instead of shorts. I feel for you guys with snow and couldn't imagine freezing rain.

We were out by the lake. The wind is from the north, which makes it interesting. They were predicting 23 ft. waves. I don't know about that, but it's about as angry as I can remember ever seen it. Waves breaking and making something like four or five foot pipes.

We were out by the lake. The wind is from the north, which makes it interesting. They were predicting 23 ft. waves. I don't know about that, but it's about as angry as I can remember ever seen it. Waves breaking and making something like four or five foot pipes.

Wow. That's an angry wind. Ocean waves are measured from the back, a 20 foot swell might produce a 40' face. Do they do the same for waves on a lake?

It's nice to see high school girls being "girls" again and not "slutifying" every costume.

Wow. That's an angry wind. Ocean waves are measured from the back, a 20 foot swell might produce a 40' face. Do they do the same for waves on a lake?

I don't have a clue as to how they measure them. They never look as big as reported to me.

attachment.php

tenletters

This is the best thing ever.

QUESTION OF THE DAY

What is your favorite Halloween costume you ever had?

As a kid, I once made myself a medieval knight costume. Cardboard helmet with visor, and a shield and sword, all covered in aluminum foil. Decorated with felt lightning bolts. And I made my own tunic out of an old bed sheet. I was pretty darn proud of that one! I made it all myself, too....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom