::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 19!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello all! I got a weekend off in November going to Nj then on the way back will be stuck at midway airport for a few hrs wish I could hang out with seeso.

VEEPERS!

So good to see you!

I got to hang with Seeso in Chicago! It was awesome!

I would love to go to this, but Patrick has done some shady stuff in the past as a promoter so I'm a little hesitant to pull the trigger and help support him.
I totally understand. Will be thinking of you all on Saturday! :D

I had a lady chew me out publicly at the dinner after a funeral.

I had to bite my tongue to keep from saying, "Lady, I've been divorced - so I've been yelled at by someone who actually knew how to hurt me. Your best is nothing to me."

I had to bite my tongue to keep from saying, "Lady, I've been divorced - so I've been yelled at by someone who actually knew how to hurt me. Your best is nothing to me."

Hahahaha! So hard to bite your tongue sometimes!
That is a super great come back!

Did send Sukie some good vibes this afternoon. Cali time. Hope it went well.

She posted on Facebook that she did not place and will not post the video, but is proud she did it.

She is awesome! Really! She is just awesome! I can't wait to see her at TBUG! She is my Sista From Another Mista!

Should have started dancing while singing Because I am Happy..........

She posted on Facebook that she did not place and will not post the video, but is proud she did it.

She is awesome! Really! She is just awesome! I can't wait to see her at TBUG! She is my Sista From Another Mista!

Thanks I go on Facebook, but I hadn't seen that yet. Appreciate the update. It is super awesome she did it.

Well guess I will continue....
Angel of music warm and tender sing to me now savior.......

Jesus Christ superstar who in the world do you think you are......

Or hold a sandal over your head and run screaming follow the thong!

Or there is always the every sperm is sacred song.

Well guess I will continue....
Angel of music warm and tender sing to me now savior.......

Jesus Christ superstar who in the world do you think you are......

Or hold a sandal over your head and run screaming follow the thong!

Or there is always the every sperm is sacred song.

And because I have to post it every so often...

I'll add that because they put $2 in the plate and maybe .20 of it filtered up to the denominational level, they also feel like the boss of the people who work in the office.

*grump* (Did you know I single-handedly destroyed an entire denomination with my very presence as a staffer in the youth ministry office who'd been on the payroll less than a year? Or so I was told...)

It's that whole agenda thing. Insidious, you know. ;)

I'll add that because they put $2 in the plate and maybe .20 of it filtered up to the denominational level, they also feel like the boss of the people who work in the office.

*grump* (Did you know I single-handedly destroyed an entire denomination with my very presence as a staffer in the youth ministry office who'd been on the payroll less than a year? Or so I was told...)

I would guess that might be a denomination worth destroying if that is a common attitude among its members.

Last edited:
Hello all! I got a weekend off in November going to Nj then on the way back will be stuck at midway airport for a few hrs wish I could hang out with seeso.

Hi Stephen! Have you mentioned it to him?

I would guess that may be a denomination worth destroying if that is a common attitude among its members.

People get way way worked up over youth stuff if they don't think you're Doing It Right (tm). I've found that to be true cross-denomination.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom