::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 19!

Status
Not open for further replies.
So the realtor called and said we got a showing at 1230 is that good?

I said sure if we are here. Wtf. Give me 24 hrs or it will look like hell!!

Hang in there Freeda. Is she taking a lot of meds? Have they checked to make sure the meds work together, not against each other? Just trying to help :)

My kiddos writing prompt for the day: What would you do if there were no rules for a day? For a week? For a month?

We're going to discuss some of the LOTF issues.

I like white chicken chili, but I have a hard time thinking of it as chili.

That's what I'm saying. I never said Don's mis-named foods sound bad - they sound quite delicious. It's just his naming issues that get to me. Sorry, Don.

Just as a Reuben made with turkey is not a Reuben...chili made with chicken and white beans is not chicken. Sorry, Don.

Hahahahahahaha! I just reread my own post. It should have read "...chili made with chicken and white beans is not chili."

Ken - checked the specific gravity on my amber ale last night. WHOA. It's WAY low. Undershot the goal by several points and I'm not even quite sure if it's finished. Tastes good so far, though. But man, this is going to be one powerful beer! I believe the ABV is standing at about 7.5% right now...

I got along well with all of my parents-in-law....both sets. Elaine's parents I liked very much; I couldn't have asked for better. My ex's folks were okay, and I got along with them alright. I preferred him to her, though....

Sheryl's mom did an amazing job with her kids, especially since she was disabled and unemployed for most of their teens. The family really scraped by but lived a good life. I had tremendous respect for her accomplishments. Of course...she could also be quite a...challenging...personality. But by the time we got married I'd learned to work with her and appreciate her strengths. I miss her now - she would have been an absolute ACE grandma...

My brother-in-law and family are awesome and we only wish we were closer than 45 minutes away from them. My sister-in-law and family. Well, it's good they live in Ohio and we in Oregon.

Hang in there Freeda. Is she taking a lot of meds? Have they checked to make sure the meds work together, not against each other? Just trying to help :)

It's on their list of problem solving stuff. Right now they said she is in a "light coma". Pretty sure that isn't a great thing.

My kiddos writing prompt for the day: What would you do if there were no rules for a day? For a week? For a month?

Can that be our QUESTION OF THE DAY?

What would you do if there were no rules for a day? For a week? For a month?

Kids went to dark places and we discussed why.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom