::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 19!

Status
Not open for further replies.
So far, instead of working on my paper, I have:

1) picked my song for this week's Seasons video
2) purged my Facebook of professional contacts from the last job that I have no desire/need to be connected to
3) priced next semester's textbooks
4) speculated on the causes/effects of Vulcan First Contact as it relates to war, conflict and human community

2) purged my Facebook of professional contacts from the last job that I have no desire/need to be connected to
4) speculated on the causes/effects of Vulcan First Contact as it relates to war, conflict and human community

Sounds like you're making progress.

Sounds like you're making progress.

I figure in about 30-60 minutes I'll be out of stall techniques and I can punch this out. It's not due till midnight so the time pressure isn't on yet (14 hours?! That might as well be a month).

I figure in about 30-60 minutes I'll be out of stall techniques and I can punch this out. It's not due till midnight so the time pressure isn't on yet (14 hours?! That might as well be a month).

admittedly, I do wish I'd gone with religious understandings of disability instead of masculinity and disability. This is a bigger stretch for me and it would have been nice to ease into a new field by finding some sort of bridge to my past academic training.

Oh well.

Lol, yep. Slept like a rock! :)

Slept like The Rock?

dwayne-johnson-20-dwayne-the-rock-johnson-makes-us-wish-he-was-in-the-hunger-games.jpeg

Went to the local coffee shop to start working on my final paper for my disabilities class and because I tried to EAT before I'd had coffee, I promptly dropped my egg and cheese on the floor.

But only after it bounced off of my laptop.

I did that with a fried egg sandwich.

Try explaining dried egg yolk on your keyboard to the school IT guy.

5) PoHo'd instead of working on my paper.

(fixt for you)

On number four... I'd be more concerned with the Romulans?

Is there cat s** on your floor? Mouse turds on your kitchen counter?

Because that is the scale of what I am working with.

Not yet.

We're just overly cluttered right now.

First world hoarder (too much useful stuff).

. . . and toys.

It is getting to the point where we have pathways to walk though. I purchased and built two storage shelf units last weekend so we need to start sorting through the toys and decide what to get rid of and what to put in the storage baskets.

Hope you get some help with cleaning.

5) PoHo'd instead of working on my paper.
(fixt for you)

Lame.

I didn't put that inside the quotation marks.

No... Fixed it for you.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom