::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 19!

Status
Not open for further replies.
A few days ago I ran the roto snake machine through the sewer outside. Trying to make it so it doesn't have to be done in January (preventive).
Then cleaned gutters. First scooping the junk out and then getting on the roof and using a garden hose to flush everything else out. I'm guessing about 120 feet of gutters (attached garage).
When I quit I was tired and sore. I don't have the stamina I had even 10 years ago. But relaxing for a couple of hours I was fine by bed time.

This does not bode well for me, I already find I do not have the stamina I had 10 years ago.

This does not bode well for me, I already find I do not have the stamina I had 10 years ago.

Hopefully I will be around to complain about this in ten years.

And then ten years after that.

Ten years after that?

we thought it was funny cause its a baby picture and it was good until she was 3 I think. Weird.

So we plan on getting the kids all done in hopes of taking the RV to Niagara and staying in Canada. It is a long shot for this Summer but if we dont camp in Assateague with the horses then maybe we will do Niagara.

Their exact words to me, were, "we are another country you know". I thought that was kinda pissy for a Canadian.

I didn't really think of it as another country... although it obviously is. Kinda like driving to Michigan or something.
When we were there (Ontario) it was pretty much like being here. Except for the money and speed markers on the highway.

Next week it opens for July 31 thru Aug 31, I hope we can get it made, the down side might be the heat traveling there on Friday, since the RV has no inside AC when traveling....we migh have to leave early and get into the area and hang until 2 pm checkin

Next week it opens for July 31 thru Aug 31, I hope we can get it made, the down side might be the heat traveling there on Friday, since the RV has no inside AC when traveling....we migh have to leave early and get into the area and hang until 2 pm checkin

We do lan on taking 2 cars though since we will be close to Ocean city MD and there is stuff to do there. We will see.

I would love to go there middle of August for 4 nights. Down side is you never know what the weather will be like, it could rain or hurricane or who knows what.....

I didn't really think of it as another country... although it obviously is. Kinda like driving to Michigan or something.
When we were there (Ontario) it was pretty much like being here. Except for the money and speed markers on the highway.

That is how we always thought of it, Living in North Eastern Ohio, we would run up to Canada quite a bit for the day. After 9/11 that all changed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom