::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 19!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got this 100+ year old chair from my mom. It needs to be reupholstered, found out it should be around 500 to do with my own fabric that is...:wtf:

My wife her uncle said he might be able to do it. I am just scared cause of its age I dont want anything to happen to it....

I got another big day today.

Looks like another 120 stop day.

Yesterday a guy left at 9. he had 150 stops. At 7 we had the same amount left. That guy is a slacker!!

I got to get ready now, my beer seems to be happy now. I hope I didnt over do it, I realized the temp was too high yesterday so I moved it back to the basement....

Looks like this storm we were suposed to get Saturday should only be a chance of rain. Then they said a big snow on Christmas will most likely be rain now...followed by some cold ass winds!

I got this 100+ year old chair from my mom. It needs to be reupholstered, found out it should be around 500 to do with my own fabric that is...:wtf:

My wife her uncle said he might be able to do it. I am just scared cause of its age I dont want anything to happen to it....

You can do it, just take your time and get some furniture tacks.

YouTube

DIY project. It isn't that hard to do yourself. Do you have a staple gun?

The springs seem to have popped out of the webbing I guess. So I think that needs some work? I will see what my wife has to say about her uncle doing it...

the guy also said also doing it with horse hair? I thought just foam would work out? I guess maybe not so much?

Out of curiosity I'm looking for my first post.

I lurked for so long that a lot of the chapter looks familiar but so far no post.

Eureka!

"Quote Originally Posted by Mim View Post
I like the trashy sounding British accents, the more I can not understand a word they are saying, the more I swoon... which makes me laugh because I find the more trashy I make my southern the more the British people think it is charming. Which cracks me up because here in America people think it sounds ignorant. Haha!"

With men it sounds ignorant . . . women sound kinda' HOT!!

. . . and now I'm part of the ginormous thread (even though I'm too lazy to send Uncle Elvis a head/shoulder shot for a cool make-over).

My first post after lurking for probably one and a half chapter. 9:23448

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom