::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 19!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I owe this K to the people below, who made it possible...(get up and take a bow)

There are currently 7 users browsing this thread. (6 members and 1 guests)

consitter, Mandalyn+, Newportlocal+, PereBourik+, Ukulelerob+

Oh fine. I was here.

Gah. Insomnia is hitting me hard this week. Been sleeping in 2-3 hour shifts the past couple days. Been having recurring dreams involving this ballerina.

Pretty ok. Things need cleaning. Haha.

Wednesday was Prada's 6 birthday. Tonight I gave her and Molly steak and some new toys.

Ahhh, how sweet. Happy Day Prada!

We had an old wood box covered in carpet for the cats to sharpen their claws on. It had become pretty thrashed and I tossed it out. Buckshot started sharpening his claws on the front of Michaels bass amp. That had to stop so today I went to Big Lots for a small scratching post and came home with a fraking tree for the cats. In my defense it was one of the smaller ones. They also had some liquid roll on catnip. I rolled it on the carpet. The two male cats are in love. They were all over it and so happy. They played like crazy.

Ranger the dog has recently started chewing an old tennis shoe of mine. That's fine but I could tell he was actually eating it, so I bought him and Sandy some rawhides and bones. They really are digging them. I threw away the shoe.

Merry Christmas animals!

Gah. Insomnia is hitting me hard this week. Been sleeping in 2-3 hour shifts the past couple days. Been having recurring dreams involving this ballerina.

Yep, me too. It's only 1:30 here and I am really tired but not sleepy.

We had a Xmas party at school today. I kicked ass at pictionary. The only one I couldn't get through to my team was Glenoid Fossa.

Ahhh, how sweet. Happy Day Prada!

We had an old wood box covered in carpet for the cats to sharpen their claws on. It had become pretty thrashed and I tossed it out. Buckshot started sharpening his claws on the front of Michaels bass amp. That had to stop so today I went to Big Lots for a small scratching post and came home with a fraking tree for the cats. In my defense it was one of the smaller ones. They also had some liquid roll on catnip. I rolled it on the carpet. The two male cats are in love. They were all over it and so happy. They played like crazy.

Ranger the dog has recently started chewing an old tennis shoe of mine. That's fine but I could tell he was actually eating it, so I bought him and Sandy some rawhides and bones. They really are digging them. I threw away the shoe.

Merry Christmas animals!

Too much rawhide gets Prada constipated. She loves the stuff but we have to take it away for a few days to make sure she poops. Just fluffy stuffs and treats for bday. They always get cow bones for Christmas.

Yep, me too. It's only 1:30 here and I am really tired but not sleepy.

We had a Xmas party at school today. I kicked ass at pictionary. The only one I couldn't get through to my team was Glenoid Fossa.

I have no idea what a Glenoid Fossa is.

I have no idea what a Glenoid Fossa is.
No normal person does. It's a shallow depression on your scapula bone where you humerus bone sits. Hell I couldn't remember until I looked at a scap bone after I got the clue, and I asked my boss. Origins and insertions and boney landmarks are a pain in the ass to memorize. There are hundreds of them and they're all in Latin.

Too much rawhide gets Prada constipated. She loves the stuff but we have to take it away for a few days to make sure she poops. Just fluffy stuffs and treats for bday. They always get cow bones for Christmas.

Yeah, Ranger was so intent on his rawhide I made it disappear when he went for a walk so he wouldn't eat it all in one night. Sandy chews a bit and then just hides them so she can growl at you when you get near it. She's a funny girl.

Penny went with me to the pet supply to get the rawhides. I picked up two pig ears put them on my head and squealed. She was not amused. She picked up an odd shaped chew, neither of us knew what it was until she rotated it and we both realized it was a whole pigs hoof. It was huge. We both shuddered a bit and she put it down. It was way too real looking.

Penny went with me to the pet supply to get the rawhides. I picked up two pig ears put them on my head and squealed. She was not amused. She picked up an odd shaped chew, neither of us knew what it was until she rotated it and we both realized it was a whole pigs hoof. It was huge. We both shuddered a bit and she put it down. It was way too real looking.

Wow. I don't think I've ever seen one of those in our pet stores.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom