::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 19!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Inform me...what is Pumpkinhead. Tried googling and govt blocked it.

A really cheesy horror movie from '88. Lance Hendrickson is the most notable name involved. Basically a dude's son is killed in a hit and run and dude summons a demon called Pumpkinhead for revenge.

I would've said 'puker'.

Easier to say in the kid sing-song. You know "Puk-er puk-er puk-er"

I watched Children of the Corn recently. Vomiter has the same amount of syllables outlander has. I would secretly hope someone would notice the connection and called me on it...and lose faith in humanity when no one did.

Okay...here goes. In today's world of Universal Precautions, vomit--which is considered a bodily fluid, of course, can't even be cleaned up with a mop and bucket nowadays.

First, the area is supposed to be cordoned off, then a drying agent has to be put down, such as kittly litter or sawdust. When it dries, it has to be picked up with a disposable wisk broom and dust pan, then placed in a red bio-hazard bag. Then THAT has to placed in a seperate area from regular garbage until it can be picked up by a licensed disposal company.

Then the floor has to mopped with a 4 to 1 mop solution.

All that would make me want to walk away. :)

Yup. And only certain people with adequate training can do it.

In all of my jobs, I have never been an approved bio hazard clean up person. I have always been ok with that.

If I double post I'm sorry. My phone is being super stupid.

Currently watching: Paranormal Activity : The Marked Ones. I imagine it will stink but I watched the others so what the heck.

Yup. And only certain people with adequate training can do it.

In all of my jobs, I have never been an approved bio hazard clean up person. I have always been ok with that.

We are trained to get on the phone to the supervisor's office and have a clean-up crew come in.

I'm okay with that myself.

UGH! 2:20 am. Just woke up from a really bad dream!

Then I come here and y'all are talking about puke . . .

:eek:

One of my second graders barfed all over everything at school on Thursday - right at the end of our party. Then her mom was annoyed because she had to come get her. Go figure.

If I double post I'm sorry. My phone is being super stupid.

Currently watching: Paranormal Activity : The Marked Ones. I imagine it will stink but I watched the others so what the heck.

What's bad, is the first one was based on true events (loosely I'm sure), and of course the others are totally made up.

What's bad, is the first one was based on true events (loosely I'm sure), and of course the others are totally made up.

The first one scared me. It used camera tricks and effects that legitimately scared me. The others all relied on the same things. At some point you expect them.

The third one just sucked. Cults are so overdone.

The first one scared me. It used camera tricks and effects that legitimately scared me. The others all relied on the same things. At some point you expect them.

The third one just sucked. Cults are so overdone.

Michele got really pissed at me because I could never find time to sit down and watch it...so she watched it by herself after I went to work.

She slept with her lamp on.

Sharks scored with :20 left to force an overtime.

Beat St. Louis in overtime scoring with one minute left.

49ers?

::smh::

BK would have told somebody to **** off on that thread by now.

Instead people are going the passive agressive route. What's up with that Dick?

BK would have told somebody to **** off on that thread by now.

Instead people are going the passive agressive route. What's up with that Dick?

Holy crap. Just read a little of that thread towards the end.

What's up with him? The name says it all.

There are currently 3 users browsing this thread. (3 members and 0 guests)

consitter, sukie+

:wtf:

Glad to see you on the night shift. What's up (besides you)?

When I was young I threw up at the grocery store. My Grandma was very cross about it. I did not do it on purpose.

Once when I was about 4, I got car sick and dad had to pull over so I could throw up. He got angry with me and made me feel bad.

Like you said, I didn't do it on purpose, and I felt bad enough after puking.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom