::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 19!

Status
Not open for further replies.
If we lived in Japan we could probably do quite well with the train systems while eating good box lunches. Probably be fine without a car. Here not so much. Hope I can go there again. One of my favorite places on earth.

just popping in to say hi. next couple days are going to be crazy crazy so I'll likely not be by much.

I was four years old and was at the next door neighbor's house. She was babysitting us while my parents were away. We were playing in the back yard and the neighbor gave us bananas to have as a snack. Unbeknownst to me, a yellow jacket had landed on the end of the banana just as I was about to take a bite. I bit into it and was stung inside my mouth. The postman happened to be delivering mail at that very moment and heard my screams. He rushed to me before the neighbor lady got to me. I spit the bee into his hand. Funny...I have no earlier memories that involved my own family...it was the neighbor, the bee and the postman.

Reminds me of a time I pulled on a pair of shorts when a wasp was very high up on of the legs. Cue the crying.

Welcome to UU's weird place. You'll get to know us soon enough.

Work was super busy today. They said it was nothing compared to Christmas time. And I kicked everyone's butts getting their reward card sign ups and donations to their charity fund.

One of the guys told me he has never cooked before and is making something right now, so this should be interesting.

He is making Indian food. It smells good and the heat of the stove is right, so I think he'll do fine.

New car is clean little car. It is a 2001 Oldsmobile aurora. I'm happy with it. :)

My earliest memory was sitting outside of a closet and my mom trying to put on these very hard shoes that were classic for kids at the time with little bells on them in a plastic container that attached to the laces. I guess so you always know where your kid was at. I was crying because I hated the bells and did not want them on there. So I was about 1.5 ish. Maybe a little younger.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom