::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 19!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pisses me off, that guy is promoting his own crap on Amazon and the mods haven't touched it since yesterday.

Out of curiosity, how do you know it's his? I clicked through on a couple of them and they show as being "Sold by Amazon," as opposed to by a marketplace seller. I'm not doubting you, I'm just curious how you know. Teach me the secrets!

I could have gotten a baby Taylor but it was the Taylor Swift model for $250.00.

Going to wait until I find a GS Mini for $300.00 or less.

(I'm going to use change I saved by emptying my pockets into a jar; it usually goes to James when it's full but this time I'm keeping it :) )

A Girl Scout mini? You mean like this?

281444437039_1.jpg

So confused...

I think the salt gun makes a better super slo mo Gifford.

::sigh::

iOS8
Did I mention Sheryl got me the Bug-a-Salt gun for my birthday? It's a lot of fun. Stink bugs are too tough for it though - but it does irritate them enough that they go away.

I did a bit of Google-fu, and find that I did, indeed miss Rob's point. He was referring to a popular song, which I know nothing about. I THOUGHT he was referring to an instructional book or video entitled, "All About the Bass".

I can be such an idiot, sometimes....:eek:

I'm just not that interested in fishing songs.

Out of curiosity, how do you know it's his? I clicked through on a couple of them and they show as being "Sold by Amazon," as opposed to by a marketplace seller. I'm not doubting you, I'm just curious how you know. Teach me the secrets!

Look at his past posts.
He's a ukulele dealer and isn't he just a little too helpful with
"These are well below normal street prices -- and they are all Prime-eligible so if you have Prime the 2-day shipping is of course free. Take a look!"
Sounds like a sales pitch to me, but either way it's against the rules.

Last edited:
That is an AWESOME family pic!

I would cherish something like that much more than a traditional pose.

I should see if I can find the picture from the family gathering after Nancy's memorial service this summer - we were all doing Honey Boo Boo's mom...

Did I mention Sheryl got me the Bug-a-Salt gun for my birthday? It's a lot of fun. Stink bugs are too tough for it though - but it does irritate them enough that they go away.

Think I could use one in class?

I have a couple kids I wish would go away.

J/K all of my kids are amzeballs this year. Teaching when classroom management isn't an issue is pure joy and a lot of fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom