::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 19!

Status
Not open for further replies.
So who's ready for winter?

100_0371.jpg

A young lady at our bank is named Rhonda.
I think of this song every time I see her.
I have resisted, so far, not singing her this song when I go to her window.

Code:
[CENTER]Help Me Rhonda
The Beach Boys[/CENTER]

Verse 1:
Well, [C] since she put me down, I've been [F] going out of my [C] head
I come in late at night and every [F] mornin' I just lay in [C] bed
[Am] Rhonda you look so fine
And I [F] know it wouldn't take much [G7] time,
For you to [C] help me Rhonda
[Dm] Help me get her [G7] out of my [C] heart

[tacet]
A string - 3 2 3 5 3 2 3
Bau bau bau bau bau bau bau Ahhhh

Chorus:
[G7] Help me Rhonda, help help me Rhonda
[C] Help me Rhonda, help help me Rhonda
[G7] Help me Rhonda, help help me Rhonda
[C] Help me Rhonda, help help me Rhonda
[F] Help me Rhonda, help help me Rhonda
[Am] Help me Rhonda, help help me Rhonda
[Dm] Help me Rhonda [G7 one strum] yeah!
[tacet] get her out of my [C] heart

Verse 2:
[C] She was gonna be my wife and [F] I was gonna be her [C] man
But she let another guy come [F] between us and it shattered our [C] plans
[Am] Rhonda you caught my eye
And I [F] can give you lots of reasons [G7] why,
You gotta [C] help me Rhonda
[Dm] Help me get her [G7] out of my [C] heart

[tacet]
A string - 3 2 3 5 3 2 3
Bau bau bau bau bau bau bau Ahhhh

Chorus

Verse 1

Chorus

The A/C is a distant memory here.

We are supposed to get into the seventies this weekend... well, at least close to the seventies.

We've bagged up one truck load of leaves to take to the compost site and have two more bags waiting for transport.
I should take a couple of pictures before all the leaves hit the ground.

Today is my day to finalize preparations for my trip to Canada this weekend. Okay, so I procrastinate....

I need to go to the bank, fill the car with gas, check the oil and the tires, and pack a bag. I need to empty some junk out of the trunk, too. I need to get out my passport (can't forget that!) and grab the E-Z-Pass. I may need to do a load of laundry before I go. And I've been meaning for a week to clean up and re-tape my juggling clubs.

I suppose I ought to get busy....

I will NEVER be ready for winter. It's not even about the chores. They get done or they don't. Sometimes I just pray for the snow to come to cover up the unfinished crap. But ready for winter? NEVER.

Some very interesting threads "out there". I suspect I will get pissed off soon due to stupid people.

Some very interesting threads "out there". I suspect I will get pissed off soon due to stupid people.

I think I know of at least one you're referring to. It took everything in me not to respond to the OP of that thread...it always amazes me that people think they "own" threads in a public forum.

Today in the young adult program (special Ed for ages 18-25), field trip to Walmart. We are identifying items that are "more than" or "less than" designated prices.

Today is my day to finalize preparations for my trip to Canada this weekend. Okay, so I procrastinate....

I need to go to the bank, fill the car with gas, check the oil and the tires, and pack a bag. I need to empty some junk out of the trunk, too. I need to get out my passport (can't forget that!) and grab the E-Z-Pass. I may need to do a load of laundry before I go. And I've been meaning for a week to clean up and re-tape my juggling clubs.

I suppose I ought to get busy....
Don has got junk in his trunk. Women like that.

Today in the young adult program (special Ed for ages 18-25), field trip to Walmart. We are identifying items that are "more than" or "less than" designated prices.

One of my post-college roommates worked at a place for disabled adults. She did "apartment" training with them and would bring them home to learn how to cook.

Grab your ukulele, lean back and play something soothing.

All is well.

Oh, I'm playing today. My lesson is at 5. I told Aldrine I would not wait until the last minute to make the recording. (And that was 3 weeks afgo). HA! Let's just say he will be able to tell. It's supposed to be a perfect recording. That will not happen. It's really hard for me to make recordings -- not just the playing is difficult, making the recording is too!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom