::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 19!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd like to stick around longer but we have an appointment at 9:15 So we have to get wiggling. Later!

Just a minor one?

Just kidding, Rob! You know that, right?

Seriously, though, what are a couple of examples of songs you like that are in minor keys? I'm wondering what chords end up in the common chord progressions when it's a minor vs. A major key....

Just kidding, Rob! You know that, right?

Seriously, though, what are a couple of examples of songs you like that are in minor keys? I'm wondering what chords end up in the common chord progressions when it's a minor vs. A major key....

OK, in between running a round in circles.
Off the top of my head, House of the Rising Sun, Hotel California, People Are Strange, Bad Things, Hit the road Jack, Sixteen Tons.

Every time I go to a Jake concert I see Helen. Helen is, at best, in her late 60s. The first time I met her she tried to kick me out of my seat, saying she had reserved the first bazillion rows for her friends. She bought 75 tickets, really. Anyway...we were in the front row, seats 3&4 from the center. PERFECT SEATS...anyway....we got to chatting, even though I refused to move -- she did like my spunk. So, she tells me she follows Jake around the country going to his shows. She doesn't play the ukulele. I don't get it.

She bought 75 tickets for her friends?

Every time I go to a Jake concert I see Helen. Helen is, at best, in her late 60s. The first time I met her she tried to kick me out of my seat, saying she had reserved the first bazillion rows for her friends. She bought 75 tickets, really. Anyway...we were in the front row, seats 3&4 from the center. PERFECT SEATS...anyway....we got to chatting, even though I refused to move -- she did like my spunk. So, she tells me she follows Jake around the country going to his shows. She doesn't play the ukulele. I don't get it.

Groupie, weird huh??

another busy day did 82 stops at fedex last night another 82 today. I got halloween at the library at 10:30. Gotta drop off my beer at beer store for contest and get fruit for Summers Halloween breakfast on Friday.

another busy day did 82 stops at fedex last night another 82 today. I got halloween at the library at 10:30. Gotta drop off my beer at beer store for contest and get fruit for Summers Halloween breakfast on Friday.

the pony ride was awesome yesterday we might do it again tomorrow with my mom for some better pics!!!!

So weird that this catch up would have so much Englebert Humperdink information in it!

Therefore... I will just leave this here:

gene-simmons-happy-hump-day.jpg

there are rich peeps that do that with Jimmy Buffett. Actually there are a lot of them. They have huge fancy motorhomes and follow him all around the country. When he plays in Paris, they fly there. Yeah, with Jimmy it's more about the life style. But with Jake that lady is just crazy. He doesn't mix things up much. She must have his set list memorized.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom