::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 19!

Status
Not open for further replies.
And thanks for the sanity check yesterday! I hope you got my reply - I don't have cell coverage where I work (we switched to T-Mobile and the only disadvantage so far is that the hospital doesn't have an in-house antenna for them like they do for Verizon).

Yes, got it. Well I actually got it this morning, when I turned the phone on to reset the clocks.

OK, time to run through the rain locker. My lovely bride wants to go for a drive to see what's flooded. My daughter called and told us the it took her three tries to find a passable road to get to work. Later!

Rafe Report:

This afternoon, after school I'm going to take James to see Guardians of the Galaxy.

Tomorrow morning is a Lego Store build (Chima's) and in the afternoon is a kid party.

Sunday we're heading to a waterpark to check it out. It's supposed to be in the 90's here so it'll be perfect.

'tis all

How's this for weird....

I left our master bathroom, and all was normal. I came back about a half an hour later, and all of the toilet paper (about a half of a roll) had spooled off of the roll and onto the floor in a pile.

We have no pets or children in the house. No one had been in there since I left. I have never had this happen before. Ever.

Anyone else ever have this happen to them?

How's this for weird....

I left our master bathroom, and all was normal. I came back about a half an hour later, and all of the toilet paper (about a half of a roll) had spooled off of the roll and onto the floor in a pile.

We have no pets or children in the house. No one had been in there since I left. I have never had this happen before. Ever.

You should go watch Poltergeist right now to creep yourself out.

QUESTION OF THE DAY

Have you had any supernatural experiences?

Totally, weird Don... I already had chosen this as QotD before your post.

How's this for weird....

How about a furnace/air conditioner vent near the toilet paper roll dispenser?

It's not hot right now but the humity is high. At this time 77 degrees and the dew point is 76 degrees. 99% humidity. My air outside is full. I didn't know that the dew point got that high. It's uncomfortable at 65 degree dew point.

QUESTION OF THE DAY

Wull...yeah.

Several, actually. One memorable one was walking through the Great Kiva at Aztec Ruins National Monument. As we walked across the floor of the Kiva I felt myself transported back 400 years or so and participating in a ceremony. Of the six of us (all seminarians) five of us had similar versions of the experience. We all walked out of the Kiva wide-eyed and heads shaking. Whoa!

How about a furnace/air conditioner vent near the toilet paper roll dispenser?

I thought about that, Rob. The vent is on the opposite side of the commode, and directs the airflow downward. If it were the vent, wouldn't it seem likely to have happened before?

QUESTION OF THE DAY

I don't know if this counts, but I could feel the exact moment my grandfather passed away. I had quit school to take care of him and I was away at a bowling tournament when he passed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom