::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 19!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought about that, Rob. The vent is on the opposite side of the commode, and directs the airflow downward. If it were the vent, wouldn't it seem likely to have happened before?

Maybe it's your BIL's way of letting you know he's looking after you. Your sister recently visited didn't she?

QUESTION OF THE DAY

Have you had any supernatural experiences?

I've had some minor run ins with spooky stuff, but my wife is the real deal. She is really sensitive to ghosts. A couple of years back we were at my mom's house, Tookta was sleeping in the bed that my grandma died in and she woke up to see Grandma at the foot of the bed. We showed her a picture and she confirmed it was her, she won't sleep in that room anymore.

Rafe Report:

This afternoon, after school I'm going to take James to see Guardians of the Galaxy.

Tomorrow morning is a Lego Store build (Chima's) and in the afternoon is a kid party.

Sunday we're heading to a waterpark to check it out. It's supposed to be in the 90's here so it'll be perfect.

'tis all

We just got back from Guardians of the Galaxy. It's a fun time :)

So my life has been a little hectic since leaving the hospital.
Things didn't work out living with my friend, so I was busy looking at places to move.
The day after I committed to a lease, I wrecked my car. :(
I moved to a place in Fairborn a week ago.
Then on Monday I ended up taking a trip to the ER. I'm fine though.

Despite all that, I'm happier in my new place.
I hope all is well with everybody!

Things didn't work out living with my friend, so I was busy looking at places to move.

Hope things are much better for you from here on out ((Mandi)).

Wow, you said earlier that things were a bit crazy. I hope everything gets back to nice and boring. There are things to be said for nice and boring.

I just looked at the Weather Bug. They say it's 83 and feels like 95. I believe they said 88% humidity.

Uff da! Mandi Slow down and be careful. Hope things even out now.

Yeah, it happens. I had a volunteer driving job to do, and folks just get busy. I miss the days when I came home from work every day to 30 page catch-ups....

yes those were the good ones. I can do catchups in like 10 minutes or less sometimes and if I leave for 2 days then its like a 30 min at the most.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom