::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 19!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello. Hope everyone is doing well and enjoying the holidays. Take care.

Went to Walmart yesterday, I hate going there, but where else are you going to find a bunch of cheap presents for a half dozen nieces and nephews?

Went to Walmart yesterday, I hate going there, but where else are you going to find a bunch of cheap presents for a half dozen nieces and nephews?

The Walmart near me is reprehensible. Dirty, crowded, stock piled everywhere, surly staff. And I live in a pretty upscale suburb. Target is like freakin' Nordstroms by comparison.

She's cold. She doesn't care.

Maybe she does but her vids from the beginning (years ago) made me feel like I was watching a teenager with an attitude. It's just my perception. I'm sure she's a nice person.

I liked her when i first started out playing now not as much. She YT messaged me one time about my YT name it was odd.

Jimmy NEVER wears shoes on stage.

She's very talented. That being said, she leaves me cold.

I have become very picky about uke playing and how and who I like. Aldrine spoiled me from the beginning, I'm afraid. And nights like Saturday in you garage totally ruined me as far as talent goes. UWC too. I like heart with my uke music.

It cracks me up - every time someone brings up Taimane there's a flurry of posts dissing her. Which is fine - you like what you like! I really enjoy watching her perform - I think she looks like she goes to another place when she's playing and her talent is astonishing. But there's always that flurry of criticism...

I love it and I don't. There's something that says it needs EIGHT AA batteries for 4 hours of runtime? That seems excessive. It looks nice, but almost the whole back is an access panel. I wouldn't get one...but it looks well made. I have to say that it kind of makes me think of one of those super cheap electric guitars that have the amp built into the body with a terrible little speaker for sound...

I liked her when i first started out playing now not as much. She YT messaged me one time about my YT name it was odd.

I've been thinking she started with the Don Ho show when she was very young and plays for tourists pretty much exclusively. Maybe that's the problem.

It cracks me up - every time someone brings up Taimane there's a flurry of posts dissing her. Which is fine - you like what you like! I really enjoy watching her perform - I think she looks like she goes to another place when she's playing and her talent is astonishing. But there's always that flurry of criticism...

She really got a hard time when she got a DUI.

He left it at me that he doesn't want to beg me to work but I should make out good that night.....

Do you have family traditions that you'll be skipping out on? I figure if the family doesn't normally do much that day anyway, why not?

I have to hit Walmart on Saturday. I don't like the place...but they have the Nerf gun we're getting our nephew at a price we can afford - nobody else has it anywhere near that cheap.

thread_zpsa3d0b553.png

Yo, Pops. How's it hangin'?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom