::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 19!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guess who?

penguinecast.png

Just watched a Hi-Sessions video with Aidan James introduced by Skylar Kamaka.

. . . there were links to Skylar's Miss Hawaii pageant.

Attending the Miss Hawaii pageant is now on my bucket list!!

Just watched a Hi-Sessions video with Aidan James introduced by Skylar Kamaka.

. . . there were links to Skylar's Miss Hawaii pageant.

Attending the Miss Hawaii pageant is now on my bucket list!!

Every single one of them is drop dead gorgeous!!!

I dated a future Miss Northern California in high school.

She was pretty . . .

but Hawaii?

WOW!!!

Drove an hour each way to the interview. He spend maybe 20 minutes with me. He asked me questions and then interrupted me. Would not make eye contact. Kept checking his phone. What a d-bag!!! I don't even care if I get a call back.

Wow. Prospective employees spend so much time learning how to interview and how to prepare - they should give at least as much training to the hiring managers!

Are you saying it would be more difficult to carry her on your shoulders now?

I tried to boost her up on my shoulders about a month ago so she could look at something up high. Either she has gotten taller or my arms have gotten shorter - but I couldn't lift her high enough to get her up and over my head and onto my shoulders!

I thought YAM was here before me, but I must not have kept up that well when I first got here. I missed the posts where he came aboard and got dubbed "YAM."

Although I remember Stephen switching from ok volleyball to Veep. Maybe he's okvolleyball on FB?

I think he's still okvolleyball on Youtube.

I tried to boost her up on my shoulders about a month ago so she could look at something up high. Either she has gotten taller or my arms have gotten shorter - but I couldn't lift her high enough to get her up and over my head and onto my shoulders!

I tried some push ups the other day.

My arms have definitely gotten shorter!

I also think I remember a discussion about just letting that thread run on, because the problems had been solved about large threads bogging down.

I think it became an agreed upon thing to keep ending threads at 30,000 as a tradition...again correct me if I'm wrong, you historical figures out there.

We hit around 42,000 in that chapter, I think, and the bogging down started being a problem again - that's when we decided 30,000 worked well and to continue with that.

OK, I'm taking a break. I hit 24,000 and no Rob. Well, Faricelli but not me. I thought that I was in around seventeen or eighteen thousand. Guess again. Scott said he saw one a little farther than where I am. I need to take a break though. Yesterday evening and into the night my shoulders and by my collar bones were aching. I finally figured out it was from putting my elbows on the arms of this chair. It lifted my shoulders up and I guess arthritis took over. It's better now, if I can just remember not to do that for long periods of time.

Sure wish I had the space to keg....life would be so simple then....

What space do you need? My kegs take up less room than the number of bottles it would take to hold the same amount of beer. Even the kegerator doesn't take up that much space...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom