::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 19!

Status
Not open for further replies.
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (1 members and 0 guests)

consitter

Must be a busy Friday night for everybody on the left coast...and beyond.

Thread Information
Ukulelerob

How 'bout that, I got the same result.

Good Day Sunshines!

I went to the annual flea market yesterday and got lobster burnt. It hurts so much I am not going back today. Levi is going with the kids. I need to do some work anyway so it all works out and is all good!

I got a little harmony ukulele and played a cracked Martin. It still sounded sweet. If he wanted $200 for it I would have been all over it, but he wanted $400... no-can-do. It was a bad crack with an even worse mend job on it. Time to catch up if I can!

Today should be new uke day!

Hey Sally -- yes, I went shopping and out to lunch. I went to a fabric warehouse about 45 minutes away. Found fabric to make a case for my ukulele student's ukulele. Lunch eaten in the car from McDonalds. A stop at Hancock Fabric to buy a long-a** zipper for said case. Learned some new sewing tricks from the sewing machine lady. Not as glamour as you suggested, but still kinda fun

Sounds like my kind of day! I am not glamour either but a trip into town for Home Depot, Lowes, TJ Maxx, Ross, and if I am being fancy a bowl of soup and a baguette at Panera Bread is my kind of day!

I went and saw a movie called the hundred yards journey. It was very good. But it was the type of movie that my husband would hate so I am glad I saw it alone. I really needed that time.

I want to see that! But yeah, a TOTAL chick flick it seems! I cant wait for it to come out on DVD!

Ok, rest of Rafe report. A lot of family is always in town during the flea market. My brother and his wife, my sister and her kids. So we usually do the flea market and then go to my moms house and hang out until all hours. So that should be fun. I am going to clean up my shop in case anyone stops by cause right now I have papers and labels and packaging stuff everywhere! Monday I will probably work a little as well.

Sunburns wipe me out more than most. When I was a kid I would get fly-like symptoms. I thought it would be overcast all day yesterday and it ended up being sunny but it creeped up on me. Levi got the same amount of sun and is barely tan. haha! Ok, to work with me.

It should be new uke day but it says my package left Roanoke this morning at 5:15, so I may need to as for it when I go to the post office. I will refresh the tracking until it gets there!

consitter

Must be a busy Friday night for everybody on the left coast...and beyond.

I'm exhausted when Friday rolls around. I've been "on" for five days plus the extra time planning and correcting and being a dad.

A lady just woke me up calling to ask about today's uke meeting. That's okay. :)

I already wasn't going to attend because I was supposed to be out of town this weekend, but now I won't be there because I will be with mom.

QUESTION OF THE DAY

For some unidentified reason, you are being forced to appear on a reality show. Which one would you choose?

QUESTION OF THE DAY

For some unidentified reason, you are being forced to appear on a reality show. Which one would you choose?

Does Wipeout count? I so want to do wipeout!

But I think I would pick Survivor. Just because I would love the challenge!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom