::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 19!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got seasick on one of the last days of our cruise. Took Dramamine and slept the day away. Next time... Patch.

Like button
Not that you got sea sick, but that next time you will use the patch. It does make me feel very slightly groggy, but I will take that anytime over sea sick. Sea sick is the absolute worst feeling.

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (1 members and 0 guests)
gyosh

MT around this place.

I got seasick on one of the last days of our cruise. Took Dramamine and slept the day away. Next time... Patch.

There was only one night I really felt sea sick and it was at dinner, which is no fun when you are eating. I am lucky. Though the time before last there seemed to be more rocky seas and when I got off the boat I felt like the world was tilting and swaying for a few days. This time I recovered quickly!

Time to get moving. We are driving over to a state park about fifty miles east of here, to spend the day with my daughter. Later!

Someone should keep an eye on Craig's list and eBay.

And I second the karma wish....

Just had dinner with a friend of my grandpa. Someone stole his KoAloha concert that Pops Okami signed and dated for him. He's pretty sad because the replacement he bought doesn't sound as sweet.

It was sad, because he said "I probably only have a few more years I can play, and they stole the uke I loved."

Hope Karma kicks them in the nuts!

QUESTION OF THE DAY

What is your earliest distinct memory?

Mine is taking shelter in our basement during a big tornado. 1980, so I was 4.

QUESTION OF THE DAY

What is your earliest distinct memory?

Mine is taking shelter in our basement during a big tornado. 1980, so I was 4.

Waving to my mom through the window of her hospital room while my dad and I were on the sidewalk when my sister was born. I was 2 1/2.

And now I feel old. In 1980 I was starting my senior year of high school :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom