::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 19!

Status
Not open for further replies.
It was once commonplace for performers to smoke onstage. Dean often had both a cigarette AND a drink....

I think its so funny to see that. I think back and I am pretty sure my parents smoked in stores as well, like the grocery store, for sure I remember my first time flying they had ashtrays in the arms.

I think its so funny to see that. I think back and I am pretty sure my parents smoked in stores as well, like the grocery store, for sure I remember my first time flying they had ashtrays in the arms.

My '87 Ranger has a cigar/cigarette lighter. Now I guess they are just a 12v power port.

I am pretty sure 3 houses I was at last night did not have working bells

Burns my butt when I get emails from people rudely complaining they didn't get a tracking number, but they have their computer set up so everything goes to their spam box (and they don't check it).

I remember when I was a kid, the doctor that mom took me to smoked the whole time.

Question: is that WITH the insurance for rare record albums or without?

:p

Low blow, Jon. Low blow.

I must congratulate Faricelli for not even hinting about it when he met Paul. But he did tell me it was really hard not to say anything.

I took my present for Aldrine to the UPS store at the hotel. They said it would cost $75 plus some other charge. I asked if he was kidding. He finally told me it could be shipped USPS for $25. Guess which service I used?

Always use USPS priority for Hawaii/Alaska or anything small.

:p

Low blow, Jon. Low blow.

I must congratulate Faricelli for not even hinting about it when he met Paul. But he did tell me it was really hard not to say anything.

Oof. That would've been like beating you with a stick.

I'm surprised you took Paul around him.

my wife and I would have planking contests over the summer at the beach...it was always 50/50 who won...

I can do a minute. It about kills me thou. I think the worlds record is over 4 hours.

It was once commonplace for performers to smoke onstage. Dean often had both a cigarette AND a drink....

His drink was flat soda. Really it was. He was more interested in golf in the morning than booze. The rest if the rat pack used to complain about him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom