::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 19!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I figure there isn't much they can do. I avoid antibiotics as much as I can, they mess up my tummy.

When I was dealing with the Salmonella the doc I saw in urgent care wanted me to take Cipro (after the tests came back). I picked up the prescription but decided to wait a while to see if it would clear on its own. I went to see my regular doctor for followup and she asked if I was done with the Cipro yet. I said I hadn't started. She kind of stared at me and said, "You're shitting your brains out. TAKE THE CIPRO!"

I said, "Well...I think I'm slowly getting better. I would rather be shitting my brains out for the next two days as I improve naturally than s** my brains out for the next week because my body doesn't like the Cipro! Besides - this way I'm not generating antibiotic resistant bacteria."

She thought for a second and said, "Okay, I'll give you that one. Eat lots of yogurt."

Is it time yet???

130930-st12000-4x3286-1086470_478x359.jpg

Nice one, Kenvin!!

Saw an episode of the Andy Griffith Show last night that I don't think I've ever seen before. It had Sharlene and the Darlins. Sharlene was trying to get married to Andy, great episode.

Saw an episode of the Andy Griffith Show last night that I don't think I've ever seen before. It had Sharlene and the Darlins. Sharlene was trying to get married to Andy, great episode.

I remember that one. Did you know all those people were musician friends of his?

Is it time yet???

130930-st12000-4x3286-1086470_478x359.jpg

Very nice.

No Milwaukee for you this year, Robert.?

I haven't been to much of anything. Someday I'll tell you about it. But not today.

Come on up! We meet on Saturday mornings, at 10. Come on the first Thursday of the month to make uke group, and stay through Saturday for the jam session....

Sounds good. I'm still thing about something like that. You seem to be quite busy. That's a good thing.

I just heard/felt a big crash outside, very near the house. There is nothing obviously amiss; no trees down, no car crashes. I have no idea what it was. It's getting too dark to go investigating, so it'll have to wait for tomorrow. I wonder what it could have been?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom