::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 19!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning. I think I got past the worst part. Fever seems to be gone. Aches have subsided a lot. Just respiratory garbage left. Hallelujah.

I just finished up a couple more hats to donate to the chemo-caps program. This is the first time I have attempted hats meant for little kids. The tri-colored hat is for a newborn, the blue one for a toddler, and the orange one for a bigger kid, maybe 6 or 7 years old. I can't get over how tiny the one for the newborn is....

attachment.php

083.jpg085.jpg089.jpg090.jpg

I just finished up a couple more hats to donate to the chemo-caps program. This is the first time I have attempted hats meant for little kids. The tri-colored hat is for a newborn, the blue one for a toddler, and the orange one for a bigger kid, maybe 6 or 7 years old. I can't get over how tiny the one for the newborn is....

attachment.php

View attachment 73188View attachment 73189View attachment 73190View attachment 73191

Just beautiful, Don. You make me want to learn to knit. I don't think I've ever said that to another man before.

Outdoor Advent->Christmas->Epiphany lights are finally up. Won't plug them in until next weekend. 'Cause it's not Advent yet.

My lights are probably done. There are 3 things I would still like to do, but who knows?..maybe, maybe not.

Mailman, your hats are bee-you-tee-ful.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom