::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 19!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would think put addresses on house and say you got these you got these and thats all

No.

Here's why...

Route order:
John
Mary
Fred
Bob
Liam

Route starts at Faith. So, directions to John is from Faith.
Diirections to Mary need to be from John AND Faith -- in case John takes a day off.
Directions to Fred need to be from Mary and John and Faith. John may quit, Mary might take a day off, yada, yada.
Now we have Susie who starts. She is between John and Fred. It f*cks everything up and new route directions need to be done. I try to give directions from the last 3 places so if somebody quits I don't have to immediately do a new sheet. Luckily cut and paste is my friend, but each route still takes hours to do. That is why I procrastinate.

Cheap beer, especially. My eye will skip right over anything in cans. I won't even buy Guinness in cans.

I'll buy the Guinness in cans before I buy the bottle. At least it has the nitrogen cannister in it.

I buy cans because the empty bottles end up being a heavy, stinky load that I've got to dispose of. I crush my cans for easy recycling and occasionally get enough from the aluminum for a free case.

You're just not a beer snob Mike :)

I buy bottles or cans depending on where I'm drinking them.

When someone offers to bring beer and asks me what kind of beer I like, my standard response is, "The kind that comes in bottles. And if you need a tool to open that bottle, even better!"

Works pretty well, and sometimes you get something good you might not have tried.

For some odd reason I have no problem buying Tecate in a can though.

You can shotgun a beer? Who knew? But then, I'm not a beer drinker. ;)

I give shotguns probably more than I should. Request, only.

You're just not a beer snob Mike :)

I buy bottles or cans depending on where I'm drinking them.

Funny thing is, is used to be a bottles only guy. I even learned years later on, one of my redneck friendish-acquaintances used to seriously ridicule me behind my back as a snob because of it.

Nice song, Rob! Love John Prine.

We almost have it memorized. We do it in D (makes the intro and turnaround slides easier). It's the closest thing to a Hawaiian song that we play.

When someone offers to bring beer and asks me what kind of beer I like, my standard response is, "The kind that comes in bottles. And if you need a tool to open that bottle, even better!"

Works pretty well, and sometimes you get something good you might not have tried.

This is perfect. Except for the whole Tecate thing.

I tried a pumpkin shandy last night. It tasted exactly like how a fall candle smells. It was the first beer I've had that I would rather smell than drink.

See if a bottle opener is used it most likely will be a good beer! Twist tops can still be ok but the best are pop tops. If I look into a cooler and see a pop top I will take that over the twist off

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom