::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 19!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the well wishes :)
Today my diet consists of theraflu, tea, and vitamins.
Freeda I hope you get better too! And anyone else that is sick too!

How did they react to the challenge?

They had fun throwing the paper and then it got real when I started making the analogies. It was kind of perfect because one kid from the back was super confident he could make it and he hit the ceiling, another girl said "I can't see the target!" etc. All of their comments kind of fell into place for the lecture. One girl in front even turned to the rest of the class and smiled smugly as she reached over and dropped her paper straight into the container.

After they took their shots, I asked the kids in the back if they wanted a hand out. They said "no, just an equal chance to make it."

Lesson Delivered.

They had fun throwing the paper and then it got real when I started making the analogies. It was kind of perfect because one kid from the back was super confident he could make it and he hit the ceiling, another girl said "I can't see the target!" etc. All of their comments kind of fell into place for the lecture. One girl in front even turned to the rest of the class and smiled smugly as she reached over and dropped her paper straight into the container.

After they took their shots, I asked the kids in the back if they wanted a hand out. They said "no, just an equal chance to make it."

Lesson Delivered.

Man. Can't wait to hear about their essays.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom