::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 19!

Status
Not open for further replies.
this

bitterline_black_rf131098_front.jpg

I love the fried chicken zippack and the chili spaghetti.
Let's see, we like
Korean Chicken
Chili Nachos
Chicken Katsu / chicken katsu curry
Zip PAC
Chili moco
Won ton mein
Hot turkey sandwich
Napples
Did I mention they have a HUGE menu?
Kind of like Denny's plus local food.

Finally moving now. Accident on freeway. Been standing on TheBus going nowhere for the last 40 mins...

Do you know if you'll have to do any drilling to put the UPTs on your uke?

I don't think so. The tuner holes may need to be reamed just a smidge, but no drilling. If that's what it takes, I'm okay with it. I'll just need to decide whether to buy a ream (probable) and do it myself, or pay someone else to do it for me....

Let's see, we like
Korean Chicken
Chili Nachos
Chicken Katsu / chicken katsu curry
Zip PAC
Chili moco
Won ton mein
Hot turkey sandwich
Napples
Did I mention they have a HUGE menu?
Kind of like Denny's plus local food.

Their oxtail soup and saimin aren't bad either for a quick fix.

I don't think so. The tuner holes may need to be reamed just a smidge, but no drilling. If that's what it takes, I'm okay with it. I'll just need to decide whether to buy a ream (probable) and do it myself, or pay someone else to do it for me....

Heh heh. Don said reamed.

And he has no idea what I'm laughing at.

I don't imagine I will have a grave marker - we don't have any kids so who will visit our graves anyway?
If I could choose anything to be done with my remains I would choose the Celestis.com thing where they shoot a capsule of your remains into orbit with a satellite. Or just drop me into the volcano and let Pele incinerate me.

I really liked the facebook flower idea. Jon gave me plumeria. This morning I took a picture of some flowers on my tree in my front yard - they were kind of high up as I had recently removed many of the lower branches, but I think I got a pretty good shot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom