::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 19!

Status
Not open for further replies.
the main character was just gorgeous, and I love movies about food, I find them very relaxing.

I want to see that best Marigold Hotel or whatever it is called.

Best Marigold Hotel is a wonderful movie. Great philosophy. "All will be right in the end. If it is not right, this is not the end."

Best Marigold Hotel is a wonderful movie. Great philosophy. "All will be right in the end. If it is not right, this is not the end."
there was a preview for the sequel to that movie that was played tonight before the movie that I saw.

...wow, that made no sense. Let me try again.

Before the hundred yards journey, they played a preview for the sequel to best Marigold Hotel.

there was a preview for the sequel to that movie that was played tonight before the movie that I saw.

...wow, that made no sense. Let me try again.

Before the hundred yards journey, they played a preview for the sequel to best Marigold Hotel.

I knew exactly what you meant.

when I read back over it, it looked bonkers. You must be more awake than I am.

More like I have a lot of practice sorting out things my son says. Word order and articulation are luxuries in his world. I just grab whatever word I can as it goes by, hoping I'll grab enough to make some meaning.

If you consider yourself 'people', then yeah.

Snuck away to research classical guitar strings. Some kids dropped by my class to teach me how to play. Had fun but my old classical guitar needs strings. And I don't know if it's my imagination but my +40 year old guitar has a warmth and fullness it didn't have when I was a kid.

Snuck away to research classical guitar strings. Some kids dropped by my class to teach me how to play. Had fun but my old classical guitar needs strings. And I don't know if it's my imagination but my +40 year old guitar has a warmth and fullness it didn't have when I was a kid.

You're listening with older ears.

Back then, you probably didn't care nearly as much about how it sounded. OR, it's 'opened up'.

Take your pick. ;)

Solved my lamp problem here a work...

I have a bicycle headlight that has 3 different 'speeds'. Highest 550 lumens, lowest around 100 lumens. The lowest is plenty enough for my 'desk lamp' needs. It'll last about 8 hours if left on constanly, and it's rechargable.

I'm sure everybody was on pins and needles waiting to hear if my probem got solved or not. :)

Disc golf--that reminds me. Found out there is a guy here at work that is very active in the sport locally (there is a pro-designed course less than a mile from work that hosts quite a few tournaments a year).

He told me he has over $3K invested in his equipment--so far. He said, just like any other sport, you can spend as much as you want, equipment wise.

Disc golf--that reminds me. Found out there is a guy here at work that is very active in the sport locally (there is a pro-designed course less than a mile from work that hosts quite a few tournaments a year).

He told me he has over $3K invested in his equipment--so far. He said, just like any other sport, you can spend as much as you want, equipment wise.

That's more than my golf clubs . . . and I have a very nice set of clubs.

Solved my lamp problem here a work...

I have a bicycle headlight that has 3 different 'speeds'. Highest 550 lumens, lowest around 100 lumens. The lowest is plenty enough for my 'desk lamp' needs. It'll last about 8 hours if left on constanly, and it's rechargable.

I'm sure everybody was on pins and needles waiting to hear if my probem got solved or not. :)

NOW I can get to sleep!

That's more than my golf clubs . . . and I have a very nice set of clubs.

I wondered just how much stuff he could have, myself, when he said that. But then again, I've never priced the equipment, so I don't know.

Last edited:
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (1 members and 0 guests)

consitter

Must be a busy Friday night for everybody on the left coast...and beyond.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom