::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 19!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes. The president did just sign a thing telling the federal government to not bother medical marijuana approved dispensaries anymore.

The people have spoken, it's time to stop wasting time and money worrying about pot. The war on drugs should NOT include marijuana. And marijuana needs to be taken off the schedule 1 classification. It's nothing like LSD, heroin, meth or peyote.

I ran into some problems with LSD but thats another story to be told another day....

I'm on 21K in chapter one. It looks like Scott is going to be right. I didn't want to miss the first post by jumping ahead though.

I thought YAM was here before me, but I must not have kept up that well when I first got here. I missed the posts where he came aboard and got dubbed "YAM."

Although I remember Stephen switching from ok volleyball to Veep. Maybe he's okvolleyball on FB?
youtube I think/...

We borrow movies from the library, Tookta just discovered Felicity. So I'm guessing it's totally a girl thing right?, because I'd rather watch the laundry.

I ran across the K run sniper.

sniper.jpg

I'll be looking. I think I'm in September or early October now. Looking through them brings back memories. I must have lurked for a bit before I started posting.

It's kind of fun, but man I lost a lot of time yesterday reading so many old posts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom