::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 19!

Status
Not open for further replies.
QUESTION OF THE DAY

Three non living, non ukulele things you would save if your house was on fire and physical strength was no barrier.

The antique Coo Coo clock I got from my Grandmother, One of my Grandfathers paintings, and The letter my grandfather got from Sargent York.

Our pastor volunteers at the school across the street. We don't have any new kids in our church because of it, but who cares? He's not there looking for fresh meat, he's there because he can read to kids who often don't have people at home who will do it. It makes him feel good and it's the right thing to do. You go, Willie! The schools need all the volunteers they can get; tell the parishoners who have a problem with it to shove it up where the sun don't shine.

Yes. This!

I'm getting more ministry done here than in my office. Just getting to know kids, hang out with them during their lunch period, build relationships, help with homework when I can.

There will be those who are upset that this time isn't spent holding someone's hand at the nursing home, but there's community involvement to be done outside the nursing home too.

I need to decide on the next hair color. I am tempted to do Mint Green, but I am thinking I may go with one of my "usuals" since Ladies of UWC is coming up. I am thinking the bright blue. I just think a Mint Green might be cool. But could go very wrong. And if it does I don't want to be on stage with wrong looking hair.

Green next to skin could end up making you look sickly. I really have loved all the ones you've done...I don't have a favorite!

Here you go!

Goslings_ROW989588615.jpg

Awww, somebody offered me a bunch of baby ducks yesterday.

The way the law reads, some kid could date a girl all through high school and then get arrested when he turns 18 if the girl's parents don't like him.

Yep, this could have very easily happened to me and my girlfriend, when i was just out of high school, if her parents hadn't liked me. Fortunately for me they did, and still do.

My rental has been extended for another week, and if I don't have a car before then they will extend it once more. After work I will go to the bank, go grocery shopping, and clean some more.

Off to the High School Library for two hours. Volunteering there three days a week.

I already have my answer for critics at the church who wanna say something about it. "I've looked in all the drawers and cabinets in my office, and I haven't found any new young people there."

I am a bit confused as to why anyone would criticize that, but then I realize some people will criticize anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom