::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 19!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Barricade the family and myself in the house, and hope we make till the rules go back in effect.

Like that movie The Purge? Just the trailer for that scares the pants off me.

What if the rules-free only applied to you, not to society as a whole?

I've heard that chili originated during the civil war as a way to hide the flavor of rancid meat.

A lot of our sauces are made to mask the flavor of food going bad or kill bacteria. Ever wonder why Malt Vinegar is used on fish and chips. It sure isn't to make it taste better.

What kind of responses did you get?

The majority of the kids prepared for the zombie apocalypse and thought up ways to defend themselves or procure food and supplies. My next class is much nice and organized. We'll see if there's a shift in the thinking. They already had the foresight to ask if it was a free for all. I told them it was their day and they should decide.

If the rules didn't apply to me, I would...

- burn down my parents house
- knock off my ex husband, and probably his wife too
- have a hot affair with the hot nurse working with my mom right now
- eat gluten (no consequences, right?)

Ken - checked the specific gravity on my amber ale last night. WHOA. It's WAY low. Undershot the goal by several points and I'm not even quite sure if it's finished. Tastes good so far, though. But man, this is going to be one powerful beer! I believe the ABV is standing at about 7.5% right now...

It should finish around 1.010 lowest I got was 1.012 from 1.052.

Like that movie The Purge? Just the trailer for that scares the pants off me.

What if the rules-free only applied to you, not to society as a whole?

In that case, I probably wouldn't do much different, my habits are pretty much ingrained at this point, not a lot of rules I really want to break. I probably would drive a lot faster though.

A lot of our sauces are made to mask the flavor of food going bad or kill bacteria. Ever wonder why Malt Vinegar is used on fish and chips. It sure isn't to make it taste better.

I love the taste of malt vinegar! One of the small pleasures of going to Canada is that malt vinegar is a common condiment there (they use it on fries, yum) and is commonly found on the table at restaurants.

Love malt vinegar. Fried fish and chips are just a vehicle for it.

In that case, I probably wouldn't do much different, my habits are pretty much ingrained at this point, not a lot of rules I really want to break. I probably would drive a lot faster though.

That's my follow up question for discussion. Why would you abandon your morals and your sense of what is right and wrong? What is it about your nature that compel you to do that?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom