::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 19!

Status
Not open for further replies.
QUESTION OF THE DAY

A reclusive billionaire dies and leaves you 5 million dollars. The condition is that you have to give it all away, and not to people that you know personally. What do you do with it?

QUESTION OF THE DAY

A reclusive billionaire dies and leaves you 5 million dollars. The condition is that you have to give it all away, and not to people that you know personally. What do you do with it?

No personal gain right?

QUESTION OF THE DAY

What's the point then if I don't get any of it?

But, I guess maybe Alzheimer's research.

There are degrees of coma, there is actually a scale they score you on.

There was that scale on the table at the neurologist office that I go to for Nolan.
I thought it was a weird thing to just be sitting there (in the exam room, not the waiting room)
I read it, it was interesting. They even do tests like putting a Qtip up the nose or water in the eat to gauge reaction.

QUESTION OF THE DAY

Hmmm... I would find lots of random stories where you know it could help. Watch the news. Pay off houses. Or also give to couples who need financial help in the adoption process.

But I think it would be cool to be that anonymous donor than does something with a huge impact to change someones life and they never know where it comes from.

Freeda, you are in my thoughts by the way. I have not been on here much, but it does not mean I am not thinking about you!

QUESTION OF THE DAY

Hmmm, with that much you could start a charity, maybe build a shelter or youth center. I'd make a lot of Kiva loans. It'd be fun to randomly give good hardworking people a few 100's out of the blue, like an extra nice waitress or nurse. Maybe adopt a village somewhere and outfit it with a clinic, school and such.

I got a Beer meeting tonight. I wanted to bring some of my beer but I think I dont have enough for it to be entered into the homebrew contest they are having. I need 6 packs. I got a few 16 s of one beer and a few 16s of another. WHich bottle is which I have no clue.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom