::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 19!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I suspect it will be swamped. I have been working on a couple songs but I haven't decided if I'll even sign up.

My daughters hosting an open mic next Monday. I think I might play a song there. It's been ages since I performed in front of anyone. I don't count my drunken fiasco at UWC last year as a successful number.
You were drunk as a skunk. True. BUT...after you took that swig you settled down and finished. I'm pretty sure it was memorable for people I call that a success!

Sick.

Ugh.

I'm on drughs. They ar good drugs.

Not such a good typer thoujh

later.

It stinks that it happened so far from his house too

Yup. I lovet that car. I'm not sure if the one near suke wil/ pan out. caus they anw to mmuch for the car. i hope wo.

Takning forever to get this astu taken care of.

You were drunk as a skunk. True. BUT...after you took that swig you settled down and finished. I'm pretty sure it was memorable for people I call that a success!

I stayed sober both days until midnight on Saturday. Then I said screw it. Didn't get on stage until 2:30am.

Yup. I lovet that car. I'm not sure if the one near suke wil/ pan out. caus they anw to mmuch for the car. i hope wo.

Jon's drunk typing.

I have one on upper right. It wasn't bad. As always, I started the Nitrous Oxide even before the injections. What's weird is the implant with a cover on it for several months while the bone fills in.

I didn't have sedation. Not even xanax. Or gas. I was doing good til I tasted blood.

Freeda....what time is it where you live? It's 3:03 here. Should I start to get excited for you or did I miss it?

Today might not be the best day to be negotiating.

Hahahahahaha! Do you have extra of what you are taking? I call dibs.

Today might not be the best day to be negotiating.

Hahahahahaha! Do you have extra of what you are taking? I call dibs.

it s vicodin which mormally doesn' t muss me up so much but i also hae some thing fo r nausea and that stuff hasb em messec up royahlly

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom