::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 19!

Status
Not open for further replies.
15 inches of snow today. Bought a snow shovel yesterday.

Wish I hadnt.

Oh, so we can blame you for all this stuff that fell.

Spent 4.5 hours today clearing snow. It's never powder. It's always concrete.

Linux for spots?

I started messing with Linux 20 years ago. Great OS for servers, firewalls, etc. Not so good for normal people to get day to day stuff done easily.

Last edited:
I hope it wasn't a cheap one. I bought a cheap snow shovel. 2 in fact. The first one has a cracked handle...cracked metal handle...so we try not to use it. The second is basically made out of wax paper. I was using it to clear the slush/ice/snow/muck boulders from the bottom of the driveway. It is a POS.
Here's what I got. It really did pretty well.

I've learned when it comes to shoveling snow, slow and easy is the best way to go. You can really tire yourself out quickly if you aren't careful.

Oh, so we can blame you for all this stuff that fell.

Spent 4.5 hours today clearing snow. It's never powder. It's always concrete.

It took me a little over two.

As heavy and wet as our snow was, it really surprises me that there wasn't a lot of power outages.

It took me a little over two.

As heavy and wet as our snow was, it really surprises me that there wasn't a lot of power outages.

To avoid shoveling more snow, I waited until after dark, cleaned of my rearview camera and backed into the street (ours is dead end, nothing was going on). I pulled past the van and took a broom and swept all the snow off of it, then backed into the driveway to make it easier to get out.

I get nervous if someone calls me Debra. I feel like someone is mad at me if they use my real name. When I was a kid, my entire family called me Katie since I also have an aunt named Debbie. I hated it. So then I was called Debby. They called us Big Debbie and Little Debby. My grandpa always called me Flossy. I don't know why. I didn't mind it. I don't think I ever heard him call me Debby. I almost chose Flossy as my name on here. I don't know why I didn't.

So do you prefer Deb or Debby? Flossy?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom