::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 19!

Status
Not open for further replies.
It may be more like 4. Have you seen those stupid-beautiful Cocobolo ukes? Oy!

You talking about the ones made in Central or South America (can't remember what country :confused:)? If so, yes they're beautiful...in the pics. But don't rely on that. They may have some very rough edges.

You talking about the ones made in Central or South America (can't remember what country :confused:)? If so, yes they're beautiful...in the pics. But don't rely on that. They may have some very rough edges.

Yeah. From Nicaragua. Sumbitch those things are purdy. Elderly Instruments is carrying them along with a brace of other dealers.
Must. Not. Reach. For. Credit card.

Yeah. From Nicaragua. Sumbitch those things are purdy. Elderly Instruments is carrying them along with a brace of other dealers.
Must. Not. Reach. For. Credit card.

If Elderly is carrying them, you can return it if you don't like it. Zero risk.

GO FOR IT!

If you didn't get swept into the freezing-ass water and die.

(Just wanted to be your Debbie Downer. :))

Doesn't happen often, but that would suck. I have been on fishing boats with waves crashing over the top of the boat where the sea and the sky become one. Not a happy place. You wish you were by an old oak tree. All the same I would like to go out on one.

Trying to get mom readmitted to the hospital. She has gotten way worse.

Dad kinda had a nervous breakdown.

So, that's my day.

Sorry to hear of more problems. I hope your siblings are helping also.

Love you guys.

Edited to add: yup Rob, Emily handled dads crisis and I've got mom. Amy is driving in from NY tomorrow. Mike is setting up all the legal logistics.

It is worth noting that Mike is not a legal or biological child and has no real obligation here.

Last edited:
Doesn't happen often, but that would suck. I have been on fishing boats with waves crashing over the top of the boat where the sea and the sky become one. Not a happy place. You wish you were by an old oak tree. All the same I would like to go out on one.

I'd be green.

And I'm not talking jealousy.

There are currently 2 users browsing this thread. (2 members and 0 guests)

consitter, sukie+

Hiya Sukie!

What are you doing, besides kicking my ass at WWF?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom